• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WOW ESPN reports Hawks mulling potential trades to bring in LeBron AND Melo!

GameTime

I live in the yay area :-)

In the meat packing district right? gayfight.gif

Dang it I reached my quota for "likes" again. This positivity thing is overrated lol

I gotta go check but I think it's set to like 25 a day for standard members.

• Like 2

In the meat packing district right? gayfight.gif

I gotta go check but I think it's set to like 25 a day for standard members.

Actually 40 minutes south of the meat packing industry lol. How the heck did I use 25 likes already. It's your fault, your posts are so dang good I can't help it :-) I gotta stop handing out "likes" like tic tacs lol

There's a limit on likes?!

Yeah cause each one is stored in the database so it increases the size of the database and I try to keep that down as much as possible. Don't want to discourage "liking" but it's something that I increase for supporters. I can't remember the amount for supporters. I think @Spud2Nique is the only member who ever gets to the limit anyway.

• Like 2

Yeah cause each one is stored in the database so it increases the size of the database and I try to keep that down as much as possible. Don't want to discourage "liking" but it's something that I increase for supporters. I can't remember the amount for supporters. I think @Spud2Nique is the only member who ever gets to the limit anyway.

Lol. My bad. I didn't know it messes up database capacity. Ill try and limit my likes to great posts only :-)

Lol. My bad. I didn't know it messes up database capacity. Ill try and limit my likes to great posts only :-)

Nah it's all good spud you aren't messing anything up. I just limit it in case everyone is going crazy and liking every single post. Just heading it off before it becomes an issue.

Listen, this is a pipe dream. But a really nice one to contemplate. There is another thread on the "Trade Ideas" talking about how we can get both, and if they both wanted to play here, it actually seems really doable. But we'd have to unload a lot of things on faith.

What this really means is

A) It's a testament to how liquid Ferry has made this team. No bad (read: untradeable) contracts, some cap space, and young assets that it is feasible to actually do something like this.

B) When teams start unloading players and picks to get cap space for their run at Lebron/Melo/Etc. we will be right there ready to swoop in and take advantage of some of this. Hopefully.

• Like 1