• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WOW ESPN reports Hawks mulling potential trades to bring in LeBron AND Melo!

GameTime

If the two paired up, I'd still put the Lakers and Heat (if they part ways with bosh or wade) ahead of the Hawks. But just imagine if trading away the JJ contract was actually the SECOND most unbelievable thing Ferry did for the Hawks.

• Like 3

If there was ANY chance of landing those two here, do it. It's such a pipe dream! Trade anyone. Phillips would be packed every night. Sold out! Road games too... National TV 25 games... Aight I'm done, dreaming is fun

I think they will sign someone like Deng or someone/

That's terrible news. Shit like that is why I haven't donated. Fear that they will never try to win.

I would expect donations to go up 1000%

They sign Melo and Lebron I will become Lifetime supporter $100.00 that damn day.

That a boy. Stick it to us 2 guys at Hawksquawk who pay all the bills for the site. Love the mentality.

I'll give 10 dollars. Just to support the community but it's the Hawks that usually piss me off, not the community.

That's terrible news. Shit like that is why I haven't donated. Fear that they will never try to win.

They sign Melo and Lebron I will become Lifetime supporter $100.00 that damn day.

If Deng was signed to a KK contract it would not be so bad. The dude can defend and rebound some, but his jumper has been crap since 2010.

I was also thinking of the time necessary to sort through all the filth moderate. The drunk tank would be full of banned members daily. Not me of course. I'm a model citizen. spiteful.gif

Just to let ya'll know, I will be the same supes ya'll always knew.

If Deng was signed to a KK contract it would not be so bad. The dude can defend and rebound some, but his jumper has been crap since 2010.

If we got Deng, we would be the same team we were with Joe. Going nowhere and happily going no where.

Just to let ya'll know, I will be the same supes ya'll always knew.

If we got Deng, we would be the same team we were with Joe. Going nowhere and happily going no where.

Deng with a KK contract would always be movable.

It's not something i prefer, but that's probably what the hawks are looking at.

Deng with a KK contract would always be movable.

It's not something i prefer, but that's probably what the hawks are looking at.

Deng is not taking a KK contract tho. He's 10 mil or more. He turn down 10 mil from Chicago.