• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ferry must be really after Lebron....

JTB

Cause he's taking way too long to get something done! Jeezzz!!!!

I sure hope ferry ain't waiting all the way to the end of the summer to make moves. I don't give two sh*ts about lebron cause there's a 1 percent chance he's coming here.

Hopefully the other rumors of us chasing Monroe, Deng (to a fair contract) is real!

I don't think the wait is on LeBron - he's going back to Miami. The big wait is Melo. His signing has more implications.

Example: If he stays in NY, Parson stays in Hou., Deng might go back to Chi. Etc.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I don't think the wait is on LeBron - he's going back to Miami. The big wait is Melo. His signing has more implications.

Example: If he stays in NY, Parson stays in Hou., Deng might go back to Chi. Etc.

Agree. Lebron is not on our radar and/or we r not on his Edited by DrReality

Yep...I think that is the key.  Once Melo's decision is made the "Melo losers" that felt they were in the running will scamper for the next bestesses.  Then it will be our turn to pick up some decent quality at a good price.

• Premium Member

Haha yeeeahhhhh right. If Lebron signs with us I will __________________. (Fill in the blank)

Eat my tie? Like former Georgian (ex USsR) Saakashvili? Lol

If Melo can't be made to fit in Houston, they still need to trade Lin, I think the possibilities become precarious for teams without cap. The less options free agents have the better it is for us.

If Melo can't be made to fit in Houston, they still need to trade Lin, I think the possibilities become precarious for teams without cap. The less options free agents have the better it is for us.

Thinking Lin to Philly.  Eat up cap to make the salary floor while they tank?  I hate Houston/Morey and was very vocal that they wouldn't be able to trade both Lin/Asik so I'm surprised to see it might be possible.

Thinking Lin to Philly.  Eat up cap to make the salary floor while they tank?  I hate Houston/Morey and was very vocal that they wouldn't be able to trade both Lin/Asik so I'm surprised to see it might be possible.

I don't see Lin to Philly. They are one broke franchise and Lin is due a 15 million dollar payday...

Eat my tie? Like former Georgian (ex USsR) Saakashvili? Lol

A tie? Oh heck ya. I'd run down the corridors clothes less like Will Ferrell lol

• Premium Member

I'm looking at the situation and I don't know.   I think we are waiting on Lebron.  Everybody is waiting on Lebron in a way.  But here's how I see it...   Melo has to choose first.  I'm sure that Lebron is trying to get Melo to Miami.  Supposedly:

Miami Cap = 60.3 Million

Bosh = 11 Million.

Wade = 12 Million.

Lebron = 18.09 Million.

That's 41 Million.

They would have roughly 19 Million to sign Melo and whatever depth pieces that they want.

Houston has roughly 14 Million that they can clear without trading anybody. 

To me, this is a two team race.  Miami has already lost out on Lowry.  I believe that if Houston takes Melo, that Lebron may bolt.... because he's not loyal.

I'm looking at the situation and I don't know.   I think we are waiting on Lebron.  Everybody is waiting on Lebron in a way.  But here's how I see it...   Melo has to choose first.  I'm sure that Lebron is trying to get Melo to Miami.  Supposedly:

Miami Cap = 60.3 Million

Bosh = 11 Million.

Wade = 12 Million.

Lebron = 18.09 Million.

That's 41 Million.

They would have roughly 19 Million to sign Melo and whatever depth pieces that they want.

Houston has roughly 14 Million that they can clear without trading anybody. 

To me, this is a two team race.  Miami has already lost out on Lowry.  I believe that if Houston takes Melo, that Lebron may bolt.... because he's not loyal.

It is unrealistic to think that Bosh, Lebron and Melo all take that big of a paycut.  Especially Bosh, I would say there is close to a 0% chance of him taking 11 million.  I actually believe that chance is 0%.

Edited by JETSET

• Moderators

Don't know why Bosh would take 11 million at this stage of his career.   This should be his last big money contract and i doubt he wants to get paid less than Wade who only works about half the time.   It'll be interesting but i still feel like the 3 of them have a plan.   It's not like they sucked last year.   

• Like 1