• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So Supes, what's next, you were right about Ferry and ASG

NBASupes

It's simple. Getting it right. 

That means new ownership. That means either firing Ferry or moving him out of GM to a lesser position with the organization. 

That means making a serious commitment to winning. 

That means really working with the public, a letter and a diversity officer is cool but you need more then that. 

That means realizing that what really is bothering your fanbase blk or wht is your lack of attractive product, not just Black or White fans. 

It means getting a reality check. 

Coach Bud can stay. He's a step in the right direction. Everyone else needs to step up or go. 

• Like 1

So supes, you were posting as "Leadership" praising Ferry. What is next?

His account is run by a split ownership. The views and opinions expressed on the "Leadership" and "Joker" broadcasts are not representative of the parent company NBASuperstar40 or NBASuperstar40Retired LLC.
  • Like 3

after reading that stupid scouting report, you might be right.  I think it is reverse racism the way that people just assume that the white guys who played basketball are smart.

re Duke and Duke students raising a sign that said "JR can't Reid this":

http://keepingitheel.com/2012/06/24/anti-duke-manifesto/2/

Now back to the hypocrisy factor. Dean Smith was badly troubled by the latter incident, which he understandably construed as a racial slur. Because Coach Smith had also recruited two of Duke’s big men, Christian Laettner and Danny Ferry, he knew what these players scored on the SAT. In a press conference, he rebutted the crowd’s baseless innuendo by explaining that J.R. Reid and frontcourt mate Scott Williams accomplished a higher combined SAT score than did Laettner and Ferry, both white. Smith revealed no specific scores, nor did he provide any individual comparisons. In response, the same group that slanderously labeled Reid illiterate berated Smith for his audacity in disclosing the completely true, but purportedly ‘private,’ information of its players.

Still unconvinced? Consider the case of J.R. Reid’s frontcourt running mate, Scott Williams. By all accounts, a great person, Williams suffered the worst imaginable tragedy when he lost both his parents in a murder-suicide shooting. Several of the good-natured, creative Dukies responded at the next Duke-UNC game with clever shouts of ‘Orphan, Orphan!’ as Williams was introduced.

Enough said.

So supes, you were posting as "Leadership" praising Ferry. What is next?

His account is run by a split ownership. The views and opinions expressed on the "Leadership" and "Joker" broadcasts are not representative of the parent company NBASuperstar40 or NBASuperstar40Retired LLC.

He's got some "Leadership" in him, and I don't say that in a bad way other than he's a guy that will have post where its nice out front but if you go out back he's saying other things under other names and then patting himself on the back for no reason whatsoever.

• Like 1

It's simple. Getting it right. 

That means new ownership. That means either firing Ferry or moving him out of GM to a lesser position with the organization. 

That means making a serious commitment to winning. 

That means really working with the public, a letter and a diversity officer is cool but you need more then that. 

That means realizing that what really is bothering your fanbase blk or wht is your lack of attractive product, not just Black or White fans. 

It means getting a reality check. 

Coach Bud can stay. He's a step in the right direction. Everyone else needs to step up or go. 

I don't think Ferry has ever appreciated how hard it is to get players to play here. It's going to be even harder now, and I'm still not certain that he fully understands how hard it is going to be now. It's going to be even harder.

I appreciate that Ferry wants to not overspend, but this franchise is not in a position where they can play the "My way or the Highway" stance. I think we need a slightly more moderate GM.

But, yes... Ownership needs to change, and some minorities need to be involved.... And the franchise needs to push Nique. He is the biggest star that this franchise has had, but he is treated as an afterthought. I firmly believe that other players notice this.