• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How's everyone feeling about this TB game?

anxietyreigns

I think the Falcons just aren't a team that travels well, like many other teams. If the played the Saints in NO and the Bengals in Atlanta they'd probably still be 1-1 but with different wins and losses.I would expect they'll put a whooping on the Bucs this week and win by at least 2 scores.

• Like 1

I think the Falcons just aren't a team that travels well, like many other teams. If the played the Saints in NO and the Bengals in Atlanta they'd probably still be 1-1 but with different wins and losses.I would expect they'll put a whooping on the Bucs this week and win by at least 2 scores.

Pretty much my take.  Also, I think Jake Matthews being out really killed the game plan.

Pretty much my take. Also, I think Jake Matthews being out really killed the game plan.

How long is he out? You're now down both starting OTs right? That's what happened in Miami last year and it got uglier when we had to go to McKinnie and Clabo, who both might be available for yall :)

How long is he out? You're now down both starting OTs right? That's what happened in Miami last year and it got uglier when we had to go to McKinnie and Clabo, who both might be available for yall :)

Jake's back at LT tonight.

Watch all the banter giving us no credit afterward. "The Bucs are awful, let's focus more on the off-field foolishness, yada yada." Excellent game all around, have yourself a game Hester. Great to get the bad taste out of our mouth from last week and hopefully get Lowry, Roddy, and Harry healthy with the extra 3 days. I'll take an early 2-0 division record all day.

Best game I can remember...absolutely great game. And the fans were leaving bc this isn't Seattle....and by that I mean we're not on west coast time. This game ended at midnight. The dome was rocking tho, can't be mad about them leaving

Not saying we would've won, but it's a different game up in Cincinatti if Little Big Jake was playing I think. That kid mashes. Matt drops back with complete confidence his blindside is protected for a full 4 seconds. A sound throw will be made to the correct receiver 9 out of 10 times in that case.

Peters was looking stout, I love our corner play, who has more RB depth than us, Special Teams has a couple special players, and Julio is Julio, the basis of our ball distribution. We got the Vikings after a long week, I'm pretty damn excited about a 3-1 opening quarter.

Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators

So embarrassed that all the fans have left before the start of the fourth quarter. One of the most impressive home wins in franchise history, and you would've thought we were losing by 56. Pathetic.

I don't know.   We old guys need our sleep.   I probably would have stayed if i was there but i must admit I was asleep before the game was over.

• Like 1