same ol lame road falcons.

Dnice

Injuries happen. Im tired of that excuse when our problems are much more pervasive. We didnt attack the rookie QB and force mistakes. We sent 4 and hoped for the best which isnt going to work when those 4 cant rush at all. Mike Smith needs to go.

Give a guy like Todd Bowles a shot. Hes having great success as the Cardinals DC and has that defense playing well despite losing his best db, best interior lineman, best pass rusher, and best lb. He did ok as the interim hc of the dolphins coaching 3 games and going 2-1.

Long season guys. I'll grade them out at a flat C on their quarter term report card.

Stephen Jackson is useless

Getting hit harder with the injury bug than last year

We're neck and neck with Indy for the most prolific offense, but it's signifigantly diminished with our defense led by one of the worst pass rushes anyone's ever seen.

All will be forgotten if we handle NY next week.

I really coukdnt be mad at Minnesota. They probably played the best game they'll play of the season. They snuffed out every screen except Antone's, and Teddy Jam For Me (like that one, DNice), while surely on a beginner's gameplan, looked very poised and he seems like a quality kid, hope he isn't too banged up. Any Given Sunday, folks...

Edited by benhillboy

I understand it's one game and any given Sunday etc....but what they displayed as defense was embarrassing: no pressure on QB, can't stop the run, can't cover, can't blitz, cant tackle can't get off the field on 3rd down, 1 three and out. It was an effort in futility. 558 yards?

10 days to prepare and this is the effort?

How can this defense be worse than last years?

Would the name Atlanta Ostriches work better? They don't do well whenever they fly, and when things get tough they bury their heads in the sand.

~lw3

Hey hey now. Dont clown my Falcons like that.

@ Dolfan23 Give me some info on Todd Bowles..i know he was the Dolphins interim head coach the year they fired Sparano.

• Like 1

• Moderators

We haven't had a pass rush in years, yet TD keeps ignoring it. I'm tired of this team constantly failing. That road record is due to poor coaching. No excuse when the offense gives you 28 points and you're facing a rookie QB. Arthur needs to blow up this coaching staff.

Every year I scream for pass rushers in the draft and every year they ignore it.  At some point they will have to wake up to that reality.

• Like 1