• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Korver with ice in his veins!

capstone21

I didn't realize until looking at the boxscore that Korver was 4 assists shy of a triple double! Wtf..if I'm not mistaken he had 9 boards vs the Knicks and last night he had 10.

• Premium Member

There was an interesting article about Kyle's offseason workout regime. He works on endurance a lot and it shows. He ages like fine wine but i agree he should not be getting so many rebounds over our bigs they aren't boxing out effectively.

• Like 1

If you want to think about something a little unsettling - imagine if Utah had Kyle or Paul the other night.  Or both.  They could have kept either one,  I don't know much about the Utah owners but they must really be cheap or stupid.

Edited by Randy

• Premium Member

One thing I like about the team this year is that in the fourth quarter and crunch time it seems like every one of our players (except Pero of course) has a ton of confidence in taking big shots. Teague, Carrol, Horford, Korver, Mike Scott, Schröder, have all taken big time shots down the stretch without an ounce of hesitation. We may have been up and down so far this season, but our effort and confidence has been very sharp. Great sign.

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 3

If you want to think about something a little unsettling - imagine if Utah had Kyle or Paul the other night. Or both. They could have kept either one, I don't know much about the Utah owners but they must really be cheap or stupid.

Well it's been a long time since Kyle was in Utah and they had to move on from Millsap (and Jefferson) to see what they had in Kanter and Favors.