• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nabisco Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies..

willthepureshooter

Two HOF's is most definitely not what I would use for the norm. With that said, I love what Kyle is doing this year. This system is made for guys like him and he's shining in it for now.

I absolutely love Korver on this team. Like I've said before I hope he retires a Hawk. A players shot is the last thing to disappear in his game. Ill bet you guys like Craig Hodges, Mark Price, Peja Stojakovic, Craig Ehlo and Steve Kerr could outshoot most nba players RIGHT NOW. Without Kyle, I'm not sure where we would be this season.

I was thinking last night that I missed some of our x players like JJ and Zaza... Korver, Sap and Horford would be on that list as well if they are traded at some point. I don't miss Josh Smith..lol.

Two HOF's is most definitely not what I would use for the norm. With that said, I love what Kyle is doing this year. This system is made for guys like him and he's shining in it for now. 

You wouldn't? Don't you typically compare our players to hall of famers? 

Horford = Malone

Schröder = Payton

What I mean is... When has Korver ever averaged 15-20 PPG like he has been doing for the first 7 games? It's crazy to expect him to do that when he hasn't done it in the last 10 years.

I completely agree with this. I fully expect him to be down to around 12-13 ppg by the time the season ends. I wouldn't hate if he continues putting up 20 though!

• Like 1

You wouldn't? Don't you typically compare our players to hall of famers?

Horford = Malone

Schröder = Payton

I completely agree with this. I fully expect him to be down to around 12-13 ppg by the time the season ends. I wouldn't hate if he continues putting up 20 though!

Good call on the HOF comparisons.

KKs numbers will get back to the norm when and if Al gets on track.

The Spurs have Tim Duncan and they have better players. Dallas had Chandler who rebounded, defended and block shots in the paint. That's why they brought Chandler back... In hopes of getting that "magic" back.

Ok so you mean it is impossible to win a championship with 5 options on court because the dudes who did it had better options then the Hawks did? And i ams till convinced that the Mavs title was a team game, instead of ride the star.

So we should go for stars, where the team who won the championship with this method had 2,5 Superstars, while Atlanta had so many Superstars in there past? Ok this team is gone, but they emerged a 3 superstar team in another city ;)

Ok so you mean it is impossible to win a championship with 5 options on court because the dudes who did it had better options then the Hawks did? And i ams till convinced that the Mavs title was a team game, instead of ride the star.

So we should go for stars, where the team who won the championship with this method had 2,5 Superstars, while Atlanta had so many Superstars in there past? Ok this team is gone, but they emerged a 3 superstar team in another city wink3.gif

Danny Green and Splitter are not really that much of scoring options and neither was Chandler. Those teams have guys that will do the dirty work. For the most part, Ferry and Bulldozer want a jumpshooting team.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

What you want is a jump shooting team around your star. Not having a star yet you do what you can about having all the complimentary pieces in place w cap room to add one. We may have already missed the boat once or twice by not having this plan in place before the last couple seasons.

• Like 1

What you want is a jump shooting team around your star. Not having a star yet you do what you can about having all the complimentary pieces in place w cap room to add one. We may have already missed the boat once or twice by not having this plan in place before the last couple seasons.

We got Schröder and he's the next GP so let's build around him :)

• Like 2

Smh.. Darvin Ham and Bud need to lay into AL as soon as possible. It's not acceptable for any starting center to only have two rebounds in a game.

Did you bother to watch the game? They needed Al to play the Brook Lopez box out role considering how Drummond normally kills us in boards. His focus was boxing out and hedging. Please pay attention and watch before commenting. Al was very good last night after one of his worse games v. LAL.

According to Supes he is. He's Karl Malone 2.0 and Schröder is GP 2.0. 

I never said that. I said healthy Horf is a better player than Malone. We didn't have the personnel to even use him to get 80% of the value Utah's gets out of Malone. Dennis is like a young GP. Young GP was scoring about 8-9 PPG and wasn't putting up big numbers but was effective regardless of the stat sheet. Prime GP was a superstar/HOF. Dennis has the potential but he isn't there yet.

Since Horf's been a Hawks, he had to play with Smoove, Zaza, and Millsap. Not a tandem he needs and at PG, it's been Teague, Hinrich and old Bibby. Bibby was the only PG he put up elite efficiency with on a consistent basis and that was with a zoo around him. Bibby was also the only true PG. Horf is fine. Dennis is up and coming and we need to get a legit center. He will be fine.

Edited by nbasupes40retired