• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers

lethalweapon3

Crazy that we're 14-6 with 7 straight wins and we'd be the 8th seed in the west!

That's nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 in a row - Another road beat down was given out on a back to back night.

1. Al with a monster game, filled the stat sheet all across the board. Al took 18 shot attempts, he was Algressive. He made quick moves to the basket tonight. 6 free throw attempts.

2. Teague was awesome

3. Thabo had like a hundred missed layups

4. Pero is playing better

5. Dennis with 4 turnovers - gotta fix that. His shooting stroke is so much better though.

6.Those steals to start game set the tone

7. Our defense is getting better.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Washington just won by one point in double overtime VS Boston.

They're keeping pace with us, barely, and they were very tired

by the end of the game.  Paul Pierce played a lot of the game,

apparently, with 5 fouls.  Listened on NBA league pass radio

after the Hawks game.

Can we have our Hawks back on TV now?  Please!!

GO ATL !!

1. Al with a monster game, filled the stat sheet all across the board. Al took 18 shot attempts, he was Algressive. He made quick moves to the basket tonight. 6 free throw attempts.

2. Teague was awesome

5. Dennis with 4 turnovers - gotta fix that. His shooting stroke is so much better though.

You're really establishing yourself as the post game wrap up analyst huh...pre games with lw3 and post with you. Could I have a career as the halftime show guy?

2. Teague was awesome

One thing we need to start accounting for with Dennis turnovers is charge calls.  I know two of his turnovers came on charges tonight.  I don't mind those near as much as bad passes.

Edited by JETSET
  • Like 2

Washington just won by one point in double overtime VS Boston.

They're keeping pace with us, barely, and they were very tired

by the end of the game.  Paul Pierce played a lot of the game,

apparently, with 5 fouls.  Listened on NBA league pass radio

after the Hawks game.

Can we have our Hawks back on TV now?  Please!!

GO ATL !!

Washington got a ton of love from the officials in those OTs.  We would have at least 2 more wins this year if we got the same love.

• Like 2

One thing we need to start accounting for with Dennis turnovers is charge calls. I know two of his turnovers came on charges tonight. I don't mind those near as much as bad passes.

Good point

2. Teague was awesome

I want to add one thing here....those who didn't see the game, when ya boy Jeff Teague decided yes DECIDED to start dropping points he scored about 16 points in 6 or 7 minutes according to the pacers announcers.

Just watching teague score at will dude could have had 50 tonight....yes no extraderation teague just looked like a superstar this game! I'm proud of this guy so far!

One thing we need to start accounting for with Dennis turnovers is charge calls.  I know two of his turnovers came on charges tonight.  I don't mind those near as much as bad passes.

I think Bud was recently quoted as being of the opposite opinion.  He prefers Schrew making a mistake trying to get someone else involved than trying to get his own points.