• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bill Simmons suggesting a possible Hawks to Seattle move

Sothron

• Premium Member

Just throwing this up here. I don't have twitter so I can't do the twitter quote deal.

Bill Simmons         @BillSimmons Follow

Hearing Hawks owners want team to stay in Atlanta. BUT - hearing Thomas Tull and Chris Hansen have separate Hawks-to-Seattle bids planned.

3:59 PM - 6 Jan 2015

I don't think there's a chance in hell for it to happen.

Just throwing this up here. I don't have twitter so I can't do the twitter quote deal.

You don't need Twitter. You just right-click on the time it's posted, copy the link, and then click the blue Twitter icon on a new post and paste in the URL. Simple. 

• Premium Member

You don't need Twitter. You just right-click on the time it's posted, copy the link, and then click the blue Twitter icon on a new post and paste in the URL. Simple. 

neat. I thought you needed twitter for it to quote off your own twitter account. my bad. thanks for the info. :)

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I Don't care. I would still be a Hawks fan.  You can take the Hawks out of Atlanta, but you can't take the fan out of the Hawks fans. 

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 2

Bill Simmons         @BillSimmons Follow

Hearing Hawks owners want team to stay in Atlanta. BUT - hearing Thomas Tull and Chris Hansen have separate Hawks-to-Seattle bids planned.

3:59 PM - 6 Jan 2015

I don't think there's a chance in hell for it to happen.

I'm so tired of hearing that rumor.

• Like 2

But I could see Gearon wanting to stick it to ALL the Hawks fans in Atlanta that hate their asses.  "If we can't have the Hawks then Atlanta can't have them either!"  Bitches.

Naw Gearon is a terrible owner but he was the only 1 of the owners that s known to love the Hawks

• Like 1

Eww........Jesse Itzler?  I hope not.  He screams of cheap ownership.  Networth is about 100 million.  Former frat rapper lol

I've said it before that if the Hawks got bought and moved that Hawksquawk (either this version owned by Chillz) or a new one that replicated this forum and owned by me would be going with them. It's hard to imagine it happening and I hope that day never ever comes, but I couldn't stop cheering for this team and the alternative would be not having a Hawksquawk altogether since a new Atlanta team would likely be several years or more away. 

• Like 2