• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bill Simmons suggesting a possible Hawks to Seattle move

Sothron

• Premium Member

I would at least be a Sonics fan until Atlanta got a new team.  My hope is that when the new team comes Bob and Nique are replaced with Hometeam and Mel from Southwest Atlanta.

These fcking vultures need to stay away from our team! Some native needs to step up and do it quicksilver

Native? Really? Haven't we had enough insensitive borderline racial remarks associated with this team? smh no.gif

I would at least be a Sonics fan until Atlanta got a new team.  My hope is that when the new team comes Bob and Nique are replaced with Hometeam and Mel from Southwest Atlanta.

Bob is probably the best in the game and you want him replaced?? 

• Like 3

Heard an interview the Chris Viv this weekend on NBA radio.  He was asked if the Hawks could be bought and moved.  He said absolutely not.  The NBA values the city of Atlanta and doesn't want to lose a top 10 market.  Plus there is the agreement with Phillips arena that would complicate things if the team leaves.  Now I know Chris Viv doesn't always know what was going on, but he sounded very sure of himself when he said they wouldn't leave Atlanta.  Take if for what it is worth.

• Like 2

Native? Really? Haven't we had enough insensitive borderline racial remarks associated with this team? smh no.gif

Bob is probably the best in the game and you want him replaced??

What really? Is this an issue really?

Cannot tell if you are just busting my balls sarcastically or being serious

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/breaking-news-100-percent-of-hawks-up-for-sale/njfLd/

The Hawks are unlikely to be sold and moved, as the Atlanta Spirit did with the NHL’s Thrashers in 2011. Reed said the city is committed to keeping the Hawks in Atlanta. In addition, the NBA would not want to lose a franchise in a Top-10 market.

Simmons=Tool.

The Hawks are winning and we are getting more press on the negative ownership/GM issue than what's happening on the court.

The media has no clue how to handle the Hawks success.

Wouldn't they also have to buy Phillips arena as well? What would they do with it..sell it to Georgia State?

I don't know if they will be buying the arena but maybe payoff the lease and whatever fees fir breaking lease or something like that?

You know that things are bad in Miami when I would honestly rather have the Hawks owners than the Dolphins owner.  If it weren't for the Steinbrenner's I wouldn't know what good ownership felt like as my teams have just had ass clowns for owners the last decade. 

• Like 1