• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Took it to,the Raps

capstone21

• Premium Member

I for one was not surprised. We have beaten waaay better teams (Clips, Dallas, Houston, Memphis, Portland) and done so convincingly every time. Toronto has come back down to earth after starting the season just blazing hot scoring one on one every time down the court. They don't pass the ball, and play 0 defense. If Lowry makes it to the All Star team and Teague does not it is flat out theft. Lowry only plays on one half of the court. 

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 3

Why? Noah is hurt, Rose is still playing like crap, McBuckets is still out. They have zero shot at beating us if we play the way we normally play. 

Every night is different. Bulls still have a chance to beat us, even if their missing a player or not playing well.

Hawks still need to compete hard, respect the Bulls, have the same winning mentality , carry the energy flow from tonights game to tommorows game and treat it like a playoff game.

Gotta Stay humble and respect every opponents!

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 2

Might want to watch some recent Bulls games, Dolf, Rose is back to pre injury Rose. He's been absolutely killing it lately.

Yeah I see he's been very hot the last 2 games. The game before that wasn't bad either. I hadn't seen his game log since before then when he'd been absolutely terrible.  It won't matter though we'll own them. 

Yeah I see he's been very hot the last 2 games. The game before that wasn't bad either. I hadn't seen his game log since before then when he'd been absolutely terrible.  It won't matter though we'll own them. 

I'm not sold on Rose until he plays 20-30 games in a row. He seems to play well for a few games and then goes back to playing mediocre and then follows that up with missed games.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

You are right! That play where got switched off on Al and got backed down and shot over in the lane, he looked like Kevin Heart. Al and his own teammates were laughing about in while shooting FTs.

Dude was playing Mkie Bibby type defense. Not even exaggerating. Switching EVERY time is an embarrassment.

• Premium Member

I just don't want to see discounting a very good Bulls team. That IMO is our most likely ECF matchup if we can make it.

If you looked at minutes played lately by their starters and compare it to ours, we should be the much fresher team.

BTW The +- from our starters tonight was almost +30. Goes to show you the benefit of resting some guys against terrible teams. 

• Like 2