• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers

lethalweapon3

If he weren't so pricey he definately would be, and he'd be having a career season. DeMarre doesn't even make 5 mill, Zaza's agent can't play Hawks' ball.

I don't get the math, I'm too dumb. I cheered for Zaza a lot, he worked hard for a long time... His personal life was huge in Atlanta, more than basketball...

What the f$&k man. DeMarre adding a push shot, Teague decreasing Shredders minutes now with the most spirited defense of his career.

I'm a Spurs fanatic, but damn, their historic 13-14 team can't f&@k with this squad, and I thought it couldn't get much better than that. We defend and shoot the three considerably better, adding to our "spurtability" as Bob coined it. I'm almosy getting sick of this sh@t, as a Hawks fan I feel unworthy of such court art.

You know - there's a lot of talk about Korver, 'Sap, Horford & Teague should be the ones that go to the All-Star game, but I swear sometimes I think DC is the most important player on this team. He is the absolute spark plug that makes this thing go more than most people really think.

PS: I'm new here, so I'm sure this has been said before!

You could make a compelling argument that any of the 5 starters make this team go (you could throw our backup PG and C in there as well). But our foundation is transition threes off half-court defense though, and DeMarre embodies that cyclical ideal more than any other.

You got players in this leage who make what he makes 4 times over, yet should be embarrassed for themselves and their families when comparing their nightly effort level to his.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

I'm a Spurs fanatic, but damn, their historic 13-14 team can't f&@k with this squad, and I thought it couldn't get much better than that. We defend and shoot the three considerably better, adding to our "spurtability" as Bob coined it. I'm almosy getting sick of this sh@t, as a Hawks fan I feel unworthy of such court art.

Get. Out.

There's only enough room on this board for one fanatic*.

*synonym for sun_bespectacled.gif, plus you're not a sun_bespectacled.gif so clearly not a fanatic

You could make a compelling argument that any of the 5 starters make this team go (you could throw our backup PG and C in there as well). But our foundation is transition threes off half-court defense though, and DeMarre embodies that cyclical ideal more than any other.

You got players in this leage who make what he makes 4 times over, yet should be embarrassed for themselves and their families when comparing their nightly effort level to his.

Amen.

Congrats to Coach Bud, as he's definitely going to the all-star game now!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

You know - there's a lot of talk about Korver, 'Sap, Horford & Teague should be the ones that go to the All-Star game, but I swear sometimes I think DC is the most important player on this team.  He is the absolute spark plug that makes this thing go more than most people really think.

PS:  I'm new here, so I'm sure this has been said before!

Trust me you are not alone in loving our Junkyard Dog DMC. He plays his tail off every game.

Also: welcome to the Squawk! Hope you post more and often

Edited by Sothron
  • Like 2

Just winning isn't enough anymore, if our points scored goes up and points allowed goes down, that's a successful night IMO. We gonna finish the year with a 20 point differential f&@kin with these Basketball Jones having muthaf&@kas.

I can't even say " Lets Go" no more, these cats been gone. Just carry on I guess, hell. Do whatever Bud tells you to do at all times now and for the rest of your life. The West is gonna get demolished in the AS Game.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Glad to see Jenkins get some PT cause he could be a good in case of emergency spark later in the season. And salute to Bud and the staff for being able to coach the eastern conference all star team hopefully they can do some recruiting lol

Edited by Pacman21
  • Like 2