• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Thunder

lethalweapon3

Great stuff as usual dubs! Early in the day too to really get us fired up. I'm gonna have to catch the game tonight on replay after its over but that just means I can fast forward through commercials and feast on the good stuff.  Can't wait to get that 15th straight dubya tonight!!!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Ever since KD hit that game winning 3 pointer against my Hawks back in his rookie year over our own rookie Al, I haven't liked him.

I hope we pummel them.

Go Hawks!!!

There is nothing I really dislike about KD.  I have much respect for him.

I hope we pummel them. Badly.

Go Hawks!!

• Like 1

Ever since KD hit that game winning 3 pointer against my Hawks back in his rookie year over our own rookie Al, I haven't liked him.

I hope we pummel them.

Go Hawks!!!

Interesting that since they were both rookies we are 5-8 vs the Thunder and they've beaten us 3 straight times. I think it's time to end that streak!

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/rivals.cgi?request=1&team_id=ATL&opp_id=OKC&is_playoffs=N

• Like 1

I still recall when Russell threw an alley oop in garbage time (shot clock off) to Ibaka to get a triple double and Ibaka got a double double too. That team has no class, I hope we pour it on them tonight.

I'll pour some out for my squawk chat homies that can't make it to the highlight factory tonight.