• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague, Horford and Sap are All-stars

pimp

• Moderators

Best possible guard combo with Wade and Kyrie in. Wade is unlikely to participate in the ASG (he told the media today he "won't be seeing y'all for awhile"), and nobody is caping for Brandon Knight so hard that replacing Wade with Korver (the one completely non-point-guard guard) would cause an uproar.

~lw3

Oh snap, thanks for the reminder. Got to pick up that new bottle of rumple.png before the ABC Stores close at 9 tonight. Need to make sure it's nice and chilled for tomorrow's showdown.

Oh and once we get Kyle in, those four need to wear black "JYD" patches and Bud plays a man down with those 4 for the first minute of the 2nd quarter.

Edited by hawksfanatic

Congrats to Millsap, Horford and specially Jeff Teague ( i have a strong man crush on him, no homo) for making it in All Star reserve. I wish Korver was selected too, but i guess its fine, he's been already selected to compete for the three point contest.

They are finally getting recognition for their hardwork. Im really happy for them. They deserved it.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

Congrats to Millsap, Horford and specially Jeff Teague ( i have a strong man crush on him, no homo) for making it in All Star reserve. I wish Korver was selected too, but i guess its fine, he's been already selected to compete for the three point contest.

They are finally getting recognition for their hardwork. Im really happy for them. They deserved it.

I'm proud of these guys! I knew sap and horford would make it but I thought they would look over teague though I thought it was clear he's an all star this year!

I'm lost with words on this teams accomplishments...hopefully Korver gets in for Wade and we have 4 Hawks! I can't wait to see the season continue this is the best regular season year the Hawks have ever had! Again I'm proud of our Hawks team and organization!

• Like 1

Oops wrong quote. Its the ones about Al stepping up after a "bad start".

Al Horford played great in allot of respects all year long. For him to make 18 PPG in recent games as many hear demanded from him, he had to shoot 60% from the field with that mid-range game he has incorporated in much of his game.

Thats extra special and no one can demand him to stay on that level regarding that part of his game. He also grabbed one rebound per game more, the last month, but its still two less rebounds per game than his career average.

I dont think Horford got worse. Do you? He just plays a different winning games role now and he did so al year long.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

Is there any timeframe on hearing if Kyle "OTP" Korver (or whomever) makes it in as Wade`s replacement? Sounds like Wade`s recovery time might take him right up to the ASB, and don't they usually need to give the replacement a few days notice? Anyone know when Silver makes the decision, or is it just whenever?

Big honor for Teague, Sap and Al know what it's like. I persoanlly don't care because I know they don't. I rather they get the rest and stay low-key but whatever. I've turned into some self-centered, highly-entitled Hawks fan in 3 months. Gross, I know.

Avery Johnson made a point that I never really thought about but its true: we get so hung up on AS appearances when the end-of-season All NBA Teams are much more important and telling of a players impact. We could very we'll have our entire starting 5 represented, maybe even more, when All-NBA and All-Defense comes around.

We already have Executive and Coach locked up, we need that 1 seed and the entire roster chilling in the cryochamber a week before the postseason.

Edited by benhillboy

Is there any timeframe on hearing if Kyle "OTP" Korver (or whomever) makes it in as Wade`s replacement? Sounds like Wade`s recovery time might take him right up to the ASB, and don't they usually need to give the replacement a few days notice? Anyone know when Silver makes the decision, or is it just whenever?

A very late decision could be good for kyle since he will be in NY already for the 3PT-contest.

But maybe Silver decides to give this spot to the RisingStars MVP wink3.gif

Edited by rd79