• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Personal insults, attacking, calling people trolls etc will lead to automatic suspensions going forward

Admin

• Premium Member

The sensitivity level surrounding this team is at  an all time high.  It's a messageboard not an official Hawks rally board.  

I know this is directed toward me but I just can't respect certain people after some of the absurdly offensive crap I've seen them post elsewhere. But it won't happen again I guess.

Not just you but you had several posts that were way out of line and not once did I see Hotlanta personally insult you. If you can't deal with him then put him on ignore.

• Like 1

The sensitivity level surrounding this team is at an all time high. It's a messageboard not an official Hawks rally board.

I have no idea what your point is here but I don't care what the Hawks situation is there won't be any tolerance for personal attacks any longer.

You trust that guy? Jeeze talking about asking for it!

He should know you can't tell a woman anything in confidence!

I have no idea what your point is here but I don't care what the Hawks situation is there won't be any tolerance for personal attacks any longer.

Lmao!!! Ooohhhhh DAT burn

You trust that guy? Jeeze talking about asking for it!

{Personal insult omitted}

{Personal insult omitted}.  {Personal insult of his mom omitted}.  {Personal insult of his "relationships" with farm animals omitted}.  {Personal insult of his personal hygiene (or lack thereof) omitted}

In keeping with the theme of the thread, I have taken the liberty of omitting the personal insults I directed at these two fine gentleman.  Tune in to the next game chat for the unabridged versions.

This thread is a fine example of the fine people of this great Hawks community for everyone to see. Dolfan starts a serious thread addressing a concern of his and it is quickly turned into a clown circus of good natured personal jabs and foolery.

Where else can we get this on the internet? Great thing going on this board IMO

• Like 2

• Premium Member

C'mon man.  None of my posts come with a point.  I'm just typing the stuff running through my brain.   

and keep up the good work brother.  it's efforts like this that keep this board so dang classy.

and to further clarify.  All Im saying is we posters have to stop being so sensitive when fellow posters criticize the Hawks.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

• Moderators

This thread is a fine example of the fine people of this great Hawks community for everyone to see. Dolfan starts a serious thread addressing a concern of his and it is quickly turned into a clown circus of good natured personal jabs and foolery.

I am all in on the original post for sure.  Also in for the good natured ribbing!

41397-Picard-clapping-applause-gif-vX3R.

• Like 1

• Moderators

and to further clarify.  All Im saying is we posters have to stop being so sensitive when fellow posters criticize the Hawks.

I feel like that was aimed directly at me.  sobbing.gif   Hawks are #1.  Their dribbling is #1.  Their shooting is #1.  Their baskets are #1.

• Like 2

C'mon man.  None of my posts come with a point.  I'm just typing the stuff running through my brain.   

and keep up the good work brother.  it's efforts like this that keep this board so dang classy.

Ahh now I got ya. Sorry it was first thing in the morning (for me) after being up coding until 4am when I read your post so my brain was running on 20% capacity, which is still infinitely better than @kg01 at his best.

It's a lesson in 'How to Hijack a Thread.'

Ahh now I got ya. Sorry it was first thing in the morning (for me) after being up coding until 4am when I read your post so my brain was running on 20% capacity, which is still infinitely better than @kg01 at his best.

You got some Alan Turing going on huh? Lol..

Are you intercepting messages from the Nazis? .....:-/ Sorry I just saw the imitation game ..cool movie

You got some Alan Turing going on huh? Lol..

Are you intercepting messages from the Nazis? .....:-/ Sorry I just saw the imitation game ..cool movie

Just stay away from the Krispy Kreme doughnuts and all is peachy bra

• Like 1

kg thinks about destroying Dolf yet again ...

1423454478_kanyeinterruptsbeck.gif

... figures it's getting too easy ...