• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Celtics

lethalweapon3

Antić gotta work that bench for a while. He's offensively regressing before our eyes. This is halfway through the season and he's still "slumping".... I'm no longer buying the size excuse on defense because Muscala can rebound the ball and hit shots. Antics seat needs to be immediately warmed.

I'm hoping they get rid of Antić

He's just awful

• Like 1

All-Star Break couldn't have come at a better time. These boys need this rest.

I kinda think you are right. We had an awesome and unexpected run in the 1st half (and a bit) of the season. Rest will hopefully help and we can get back on track and resume beating the bad teams.

This loss is by no means anything to panic about - but it's also not something to just "blow off" and laugh about. Sullinger was doing a number on us.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

This was the only game this season I think our team literally started reading their own press to use an old sports adage. If there is any blessing in disguise this was right before long AS break and this may be the wake up call they needed that you DO NOT win games by just showing up.

• Like 1

This was the only game this season I think our team literally started reading their own press to use an old sports adage. If there is any blessing in disguise this was right before long AS break and this may be the wake up call they needed that you DO NOT win games by just showing up.

Maybe it's time to find playing time for all of those good big men that the Hawks have been unable to find playing time for all season.

• Like 1

This is the first stinging loss of the season for me. Evan Turner of all people who talked crap about Kyle earlier this season....

We should've traded Pero and kept Payne. Kyle was off tonight hurting his FT% and 3PT%. Our defense was there but that's about it. Hard for me to really blame this on one person though, just a lot of mediocrity all around. That killer instinct to put them away was missing.

Soooooo the sky isn't falling but 2 quick things that come to mind.

1. Didn't Turner call out Korver after Korver burned the Celtics earlier this season...and Korver comes to Boston with that?? I mean..I'm not saying that Turner deserves anyone's attention like that but seriously?

2. If anyone's tired, it's probably Milsap. The guy just hasn't been on point the last few games.

Bonus: If the sky is falling on anything it's Antić's offensive production. He's gone from a slump to hesitating to just looking like out of place mob muscle down there.

Edited by BackForThe2ndTime