• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Suns

lethalweapon3

That was a nice finish, but Dennis has to quit that stuff.

Yeah, Dennis seems to be getting too big for his britches...he needs to understand that he is a 2nd string PG (right now) on a team.

I really hope he gets his mind working better and helps us in the playoffs as a brilliant defensive PG - instead of being a selfish assh_ole who screws it all up.

(fingers crossed)

Otherwise...play Mack.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

I'm fine with what Shrooooter did because nobody else on our team would do that.  Schröder never limits or loses games for us(so far) so if he wants to do that in the playoffs to fire up the team im fine with it. If he pulls a dumb young mistake then its a different story.

I'm fine with what Shrooooter did because nobody else on our team would do that.  Schröder never limits or loses games for us(so far) so if he wants to do that in the playoffs to fire up the team im fine with it. If he pulls a dumb young mistake then its a different story.

Oh Crap...he basically lost the game but was rescued.  Dennis needs to get his act together or Bud will be playing Mack more as we move towards the playoffs.

He was attempting silly passes into traffic and was turning the ball over a bunch.  Basically showing off and it wasn't working.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Oh Crap...he basically lost the game but was rescued.  Dennis needs to get his act together or Bud will be playing Mack more as we move towards the playoffs

Didnt catch the last few mins will on the replay...Sorry but to me it seems Dennis brings more fire than poo to the game especially in the clutch.

No way a coach like Bud even lets him in the game if he has a feeling he'll f*** up the game for ATL

Edited by bobrathbun4pres

“Everybody said I pushed him down,” Schröder said. “I just tried to dunk it and I raised my hand and he fell. But I looked at him. I think that changed the whole game. It was great for us.

“I learned something. It was a great situation and it changed the game but next time I have to keep going and don’t look at him.”

Budenholzer praised the energy and the all-around play of Bazemore, especially in the fourth quarter.

Edited by RandomFan

No problem with what Dennis did. If you watch him, he gets into little petty squabbling in most games. It's not a habit for him to do what he did tonight. Plus a lot of that Phoenix team was talking a lot of shit. Made this win even more enjoyable. A cool part about this team is a lot of the key guys have a laid back/handle your business persona. It's good that some of our guys are more outwardly expressive IMO. And easier to understand with a small guy. And you can't doubt it gave this team a lift.

• Like 1

Yeah, Dennis seems to be getting too big for his britches...he needs to understand that he is a 2nd string PG (right now) on a team.

I really hope he gets his mind working better and helps us in the playoffs as a brilliant defensive PG - instead of being a selfish assh_ole who screws it all up.

(fingers crossed)

Otherwise...play Mack.

You think Dennis will be the next Reggie Jackson?

I have a gut feeling that he could be one those guys that cares about "being the man" and will look to cash in on the biggest payday in a few years regardless of the teams success.

Great thread as usual lw3!! I love the Morrii reference lol. I just finished watching the game on delay. We didn't play well in the first 3 quarters but came thru in the 4th. For some reason DMC is hesitating on taking the 3, either that or teams are closing in on him. I like Dennis being confident but I hope he doesn't become cocky. The stare down wasn't necessary imo. Somebody mentioned Teague yelling "pass the ball" to DMC, I missed that. Overall, I'll take the win. 1-1 on the trip thus far, 4 more to go. I'll be very happy with 3-1 and 4-2 overall on the trip.

GO HAWKS!!!!!