• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any new news on Al's finger?

capstone21

Since we are talking injuries:

Paul Millsap said he "may" try to play without protective pad to improve range of motion in Game 2. #ATLHawks 

I (OK, maybe stupidly) asked Millsap if he will take any pain medication. "I don't like pills," he said. #ATLHawks

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Is it me or do the Nets cause us more injuries than any other team?

Als finger, Paul shoulder, NYPD and Thabo. Its like everytime we play them somebody doesnt come back in one piece

And they cost us a better draft pick.  This team has made my sh** list.

• Like 1

Per C-viv:  "When you hurt something it's painful."

Amateur reporting at it's finest.

I think Al is fine to play, the bigger question is how the taping affects his shot.  He was extremely hesitant in the second half and the shots he did take did not look good.

• Like 1

I think Al will play. He's a tough dude. It might effect his jumpshot but he will still be gettin boards and doing his thing.

Ps I love Millsap saying he doesn't take pills. He's honestly a throwback kind of guy. Reminds me a lot of my dad. Not too many REAL tough men left today.

Is it me or do the Nets cause us more injuries than any other team?

Als finger, Paul shoulder, NYPD and Thabo. Its like everytime we play them somebody doesnt come back in one piece

NYM messed up Huddy and a few other players on the Braves as well over the years which were huge loses during the end of the season. Just gives me another reason why I hate NY teams.