• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nets GAME 4 (7 PM Eastern Tip!)

lethalweapon3

Disgusting.  No more talk about the Nets just got one game no need to worry.  This is an Atlanta based team ... you always have to worry.  Hawks had 18 offensive rebounds, 13 3's, and 48% from the field only to lose again.  Perimeter defense was aweful tonight and has to be improved in Atlanta the next game.    

• Like 2

That last possession in regulation was identical to that garbage against the Hornets at the beginning of the season. Why not let Teague go to work? Especially with Lopez out of the game. He can score or pass into an open shot, but to just force it to Millsap that far out like he's Kobe makes no sense. That's Bud's biggest flaw as a coach.

• Like 2

Hawks blow a 12 point lead.  They miss 5 free throws.  They lose by 5.

Now, they are in a real fight.  Nets had 2 players with 5 fouls but Hawks

couldn't get another foul on either one of them.

Will the Atlanta curse hold?  We hope not.

wild.gif

PS - Too many turnovers.

Edited by Gray Mule

I think weakside defense is starting to be a problem in this series. One of the last plays when Kyle left Bogdonavic open, I don't know how he could've drifted off that far to allow a capable shooter like him open. Damn this really sucks. 

Coach is showing too much faith in the bench. The starters get a lead and the bench blows it every time. Should have went for the jugular when we got up 12 and left the starters in. The starters have to play at least 35 minutes next game. Time for Mack to play over Dennis

• Like 3

This sucks

I don't know how much more I can take of the pro Nets announcers ... It's bs because this is a national broadcast

Between the announcers and the refs in this series I'm not sure which has been worse.  That call that reset the shot clock for the Nets on the "possession" pretty much sent me over the top.  We were getting better officiated calls in the regular season against "star" teams than the crap in this series.  It's almost like they want a NY/Cleveland and Chicago/Toronto series next with a Chicago/Cleveland eastern finals but the NBA would never try to make that happen. 

• Like 1