• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think it is time for Dennis to sit

capstone21

• Admin

He has really slowed the momentum when he is out there ... The passing game goes away and he dribbles until he tries for a penetrating layup into the crowd.

Both big Nets runs came when he came into the game ... This is the same as previous games in this series ...he is really taking the passing game away and the point guards are lighting him up

By the time time JT comes back in ... The lead is gone and the Nets has the momentum.

I would,rather Mack play right now ... There are a number of reasons why we lost this game but Dennis is squarely at the top

• Like 3

People called me an idiot in the chat when I said Dennis should be benched for the whole 2nd half lol

I know what i'm talking about

What are you talking about.  I didn't see any one in the chat begging for Dennis to play in the 2nd half.  

What are you talking about.  I didn't see any one in the chat begging for Dennis to play in the 2nd half.  

That guy bobrathbum4president or whatever said it. I said Dennis should not play in the 2nd half 

And that guy insulted me

Edited by Bonkers

He's young and he's still learning. He needs to study film of what he did wrong and atleast try not to make the same mistakes that he made. I think he gets caught up at times by trying to do to much. We need him to attack and dish If we're trying not to make this a 7 game series.

I agree. Schröder has reverted back to rookie Schröder. He needs to take what the defense gives him and quit trying to force things that aren't there. Bud runs Schröder too damn long.

Is it me or does Dennis always try to thread the needle all the time

Edited by Bonkers

Schröder has been really bad in the playoffs. Mack, on the other hand, doesn't look to pass the ball either, but he can take care of the ball. Too many silly turnovers. 

Wasn't just Schröder in this game ... alot of bad or careless passes (Antić had two bad ones). 

That guy bobrathbum4president or whatever said it. I said Dennis should not play in the 2nd half 

And that guy insulted me

LOL. What a whiny little girl.  I said give him a chance in the 2nd half not that he should be playing if he continues to shit the bed.  

I also spouted jokingly to bench every player after they missed a shot.  

Edited by bobrathbun4pres

I think the toe may be bothering him, I haven't heard any confirmation it's 100% since he returned. I'm more concerned about his reduced defensive intensity than his offensive struggles.

Even if he could be muscled, which all the Nets handling guards can easily do, he'd always beat offensive players to spots with angles and hustle while using his length. They're penetrating wherever they want to on him now, every trip down.

He definately needs to have s short leash next game, but I expect him to play better in front of the home crowd.

Im dissapointed by Dennis last 2 games as well. The first two games where good to excellent offensively and considering Jack scored on everyone and had a bunch of TO's it wasnt like he was torching Dennis due to Dennis on his end.

Last nights game I've seen a bunch of situations where I thought he should be doing things differently on offense, but the "momentum change" started when he was passing early and his team-mates made like 3 quick TO's in a row, which Dennis then joined in doing them as well, instead of calming the game down.

The thing with the ISO's is that Bud wants them to happen, to also create versatility in the Hawks game. The way they spread the lanes for Dennis ISO's is often to primitive. They need to find ways for Dennis to have options kicking the ball out on his drives. Now they usualy just stand there being guarded at the 3 point line.

• Premium Member

Dennis goes back too the well too many times.  He has to understand that this is not the regular season.    You can't drive the ball the same way every time down!  The defense is just waiting for him.

Edited by NineOhTheRino