• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lamarcus Aldridge

Dragitoff

I think we've all felt it was a foregone conclusion that the Hawks are going to go full bore to bring Millsap back.  In the event that doesn't happen, or even as a 1st option, why not look at LaMarcus Aldridge if he leaves Portland.  Everyone on NBA Radio today has given him leaving a decent chance.  Most are saying if he does, a Texas team is more likely (Dallas or San Antonio) since he's from there, but would he not be a good fit for Bud's offense?  He's bigger and longer than Paul and can stretch the defense well as well as create his own shot.  He and Al playing side by side could be lethal.  

I honestly am not an expert on his game.  Just a casual observation.  

I'm not that high on him. He settles for contested long two's far too often, is a poor defender and seems more than willing to let his guy bully him. He's shooting 33% in this Memphis series.

Damn, took the words out of my mouth. Definately a diminishing return on a max. Danny ain't maxing nobody but Anthony Davis.

i don{t know what happened to that cap thread...so i don't know how much capspace we will have
or how high the new cap will be raised.

I wonder if we could renounce  all our free agent except Millsap, then sign L.A, and then resign Sap

Sf- Sap
pf- Horford
C- Aldridge

Damn, took the words out of my mouth. Definately a diminishing return on a max. Danny ain't maxing nobody but Anthony Davis.

That's the one.  S-n-T Sap back to his home state.  Throw in a pick or two.

Davis has to see there's an immense ceiling on whatever that squad's gonna do unless the NBA reshapes the divisions and puts them in the East.  Even then, Monty's shelf-life is tenuous at best so they'll be rebuilding before you know it.

Don't hitch to that wagon, AD

i don{t know what happened to that cap thread...so i don't know how much capspace we will have

or how high the new cap will be raised.

I wonder if we could renounce  all our free agent except Millsap, then sign L.A, and then resign Sap

Sf- Sap

pf- Horford

C- Aldridge

Sap will never start at SF for us and will likely never even play a minute at SF for us. 

Sap gets minutes at C before SF.  I think that says a lot about the style of ball that Bud wants to play.

I think he stays a Blazer and even retires one. He would flourish in our system though. In my opinion, he's a top 10 player in the league. It would be tremendous if he was a Hawk.

I'd love to see Aldridge in a Hawks uni. Or Davis. Or M Gasol. Or Leonard (NEVER gonna happen). Or Butler...

How about Joakim Noah? Only one year left on his contract so Chicago might give him up for the right deal

I've always LOVED his game, passion, and synergy with Al

Solves our rim protection and rebounding problems too

I like this idea because I like Al at PF. Thing about Joakim is I worry about his health, he's been having a rough year due to that and I'm just not sold on the fact that he'll be healthy enough. Love his defense and rebounding though.