• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards GAME 2 (8 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Miraculous shit...

These bounces, hail Mary's, and otherwise oh-come-the-fcuk-on-man shots are driving me crazy.

...and as I speak, like 3 shots go IN THE DAMN basket and come out.

• Like 2

We have to get more aggressive period. We do not have the same fight as the elite team we once were. We are settling for too many jumpers and not putting pressure on Washington to defend us. We dont look hungry out there. Its all about attitude and heart. We have to wake up before we let this season slip away to a team we are more than capable of defeating

• Like 1

We have to get more aggressive period. We do not have the same fight as the elite team we once were. We are settling for too many jumpers and not putting pressure on Washington to defend us. We dont look hungry out there. Its all about attitude and heart. We have to wake up before we let this season slip away to a team we are more than capable of defeating

It's all on Teague.  This team goes as Teague goes and Teague has been terrible. 

• Premium Member

Two things....

The Wizards are not that good.  Defensively, we could get whatever we wanted...if we play our damn game.

Secondly....  Demarre is the only Hawk who survived the regular season.  Dude has showed up to play.

• Like 2

I'm scared the haters will show LETS GO HAWKSF U HATERS

Look at how they're playing. Any criticism of this team right now should not be called "hate". People may be overly critical. But their criticism has merit to it.

We're in a dogfight with the Wiz without Wall, and Beal having a terrible shooting game. We will be very fortunate to get a win tonight.

Jeff is killing this team his lack of energy is contagious. He is being so un aggressive is killing this team.

V

I agree. Doesn't coach but see what's going on? Why doesn't he put Schröder back in there?