• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards GAME 3 (5 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Milsap is OUT of here. Im telling you, the Milsap/Horford front court undersized experiment is over. Bud has a FULL year now of watching BOTH Milsap and Horford get ate up inside. I saw one play where Gortot just dominated Horford for a easy 5 foot shot at the front of the rim. Coach Bud almost lost it. He is NOT used to seeing Duncan get ate up like that. The Hawks WILL get a defending big into that lineup.

first... he's name is MILLSAP.

second... you're setting yourself for some delicious crow when the offseason comes. Millsap is a hard worker, exactly the type of player Bud and Ferry want. He should be back.

third... we don't have to get rid of goos players because we need a defensive big. Edy is coming.

I'm really wondering what the heck was up with DeMarre. This is a very weird response. Maybe he caught the flu from Millsap and was scared he would crap his pants if he went into the game. Was he mad because he got benched?

Did anyone see the interaction with him and Bud?

https://twitter.com/ZachKleinWSB/status/597212612686938112

Edited by JRid

I'm really wondering what the heck was up with DeMarre. This is a very weird response. Maybe he caught the flu from Millsap and was scared he would crap his pants if he went into the game. Was he mad because he got benched?

on another forum someone theorized that he simply had to use the bathroom (number 2) and was too embarrassed to admit it. laugh1.gif

there maybe some truth to that

• Moderators

Wow.  That is really strange.

Do you think it could have been an FU to the coach for not playing him in the 4th?  Maybe he feels like he has been playing his ass off, and did not deserve to sit.  Coach put him in for the last play, but he took himself out as a way of sticking it to him.

Demarre Pippin

Do you think it could have been an FU to the coach for not playing him in the 4th? Maybe he feels like he has been playing his ass off, and did not deserve to sit. Coach put him in for the last play, but he took himself out as a way of sticking it to him.