• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can the Hawks make a comeback?

BraveSeminole

Down 0-2, hurt players, not playing well and basically looking like they hit a wall can the Hawks pull off a miracle and make a comeback against Lebron & the Cavs to win the ECF Championship?  Definitely sounds like a Long Shot but these Hawks have been surprising me all season so hopefully they will continue surprising me for about three more weeks!!!

I think its a strategy and trust issue . Overall outside of Labron the Hawks are better. The Problem is 2 fold.  On one hand if the game gets too close Labron will iso and take the ball hard using elbows and bull rush and 9 times out of 10 the foul is in his favor. Once he gets them up a few points the defense starts to try to focus on stopping him and leaves easy baskets.

I think in order to win we need to do what the Celtics did with MJ which is basically let him get his honestly as possible and shut down the others.  The Celtics did this earlier with Dominique and shut down everyone else. 

They also need to stop worrying about the fouls which we arent going to get and start playing hardnosed ball and make Cleveland  work for every single shot.  If we do that we will be in position to win, but it starts with trust and hustle. I just dont know if we have the health sand desire at this point to suck it up and get off the deck . We will see.

• Like 1

Just read that Korver is out for the rest of the playoffs!  If true, this is another HUGE blow for the Hawks and it is just going to make the "COMEBACK" a little (OK, A LOT!) more difficult!  But, like one very wise person once said "It ain't over until it is over!"!

I'll simply say this Hawks team has been defying odds all year and doing things that have never been done. Nothing would give me more pleasure than being the first team to beat LeBron after being down 2-0. Make it happen Hawks.

• Like 2

We might be better defensively if we have a lineup of Teague, Bazemore, Carroll, Millsap, and Horford. Maybe we see more Jenkins so we can atleast get a reliable 3 point threat in this series.

• Like 1

Idc care if we looked beaten thE LAST GAME it waw last game lets think about the present we are 0-2... hmm that tells me we need to lose two more games. I camt believe hawx fans have given up with atleast two morw GAMES TO PLAYits so contradictory to this season which has only been about believing idc what u guys think say.. theres. A lot more bball to be played. Crazier things have happened. Idc lets get these next two!!!! Go hawx just play yout game.

^ sober post.

• Like 2

Idc care if we looked beaten thE LAST GAME it waw last game lets think about the present we are 0-2... hmm that tells me we need to lose two more games. I camt believe hawx fans have given up with atleast two morw GAMES TO PLAYits so contradictory to this season which has only been about believing idc what u guys think say.. theres. A lot more bball to be played. Crazier things have happened. Idc lets get these next two!!!! Go hawx just play yout game.

^ sober post.

I honestly think the Hawks have a chance tonight as long as Lebron doesn't get ALL the calls (Officiating Wise!)!!!