• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague better play 35 minutes and go for 30!

DocWilkins

We need to see "Good" Teague tonight and I for one am hoping he is a complete ball "Hawk"!! If we have ever needed him to finally step up big time it is this game. He is so capable just has to DO IT! We need some serious Teague time tonight! Let's hope Teague sees Bulls uniforms out there!

Would also be nice if Millsap got his head out of his arse for a playoff game...Still think he has to be hurt...

Don't stop True Believin'

Edited by DocWilkins
  • Like 2

Horford is my boy, but he gets a complete pass from the majority of the fan base, when it comes to people stepping up.

Out of all the matchups, I thought Horford would have the biggest mismatch. But not only is Mozgov holding his own vs Horford, he's outworking him at times.

Horford has to want to be GREAT tonight, not just part of the piece of the puzzle.

So if people are asking Teague for 30 points, we should also be asking 26 points and 15 rebounds out of Al.

I said before the series that Horford would demolish Mozgov in every game. I don't know what's going on with Boss but he needs to kick it in gear and show he's one of the best big men in the league.

• Like 1

Horford is my boy, but he gets a complete pass from the majority of the fan base, when it comes to people stepping up.

Out of all the matchups, I thought Horford would have the biggest mismatch. But not only is Mozgov holding his own vs Horford, he's outworking him at times.

Horford has to want to be GREAT tonight, not just part of the piece of the puzzle.

So if people are asking Teague for 30 points, we should also be asking 26 points and 15 rebounds out of Al.

The Horford cults coming to get you. Lol. But I definitely agree! He's the fakest tough guy I've ever seen on the court.

And I will always say this.. Horfords nothing without Josh Smith on the weakside. And his offensive games one dimensional. He should be feasting on Timofey Mozgov. When he gets Timofey away from the basket, he should be blowing by him on one move. But, he won't do it because Tito says so..

Hand down.. Man down..

The Horford cults coming to get you. Lol. But I definitely agree! He's the fakest tough guy I've ever seen on the court.

And I will always say this.. Horfords nothing without Josh Smith on the weakside. And his offensive games one dimensional. He should be feasting on Timofey Mozgov. When he gets Timofey away from the basket, he should be blowing by him on one move. But, he won't do it because Tito says so..

Hand down.. Man down..

The fakest tough guy pt is false but some of what you said is true. V. Cleveland and for most of this playoffs, not having weakside help is hurting us like it did early in the season. Teams have found away to exploit our lack of size. This was an issue I been explaining about but this is what comes with playing Al out of position.

His offensive game isn't one dimensional. It's robotic. Doesn't come easy and he doesn't take his man off the dribble much even when he has success at it.

Horford been needing to step up and he hasn't. That's an issue..

• Like 3

The fakest tough guy pt is false but some of what you said is true. V. Cleveland and for most of this playoffs, not having weakside help is hurting us like it did early in the season. Teams have found away to exploit our lack of size. This was an issue I been explaining about but this is what comes with playing Al out of position.

His offensive game isn't one dimensional. It's robotic. Doesn't come easy and he doesn't take his man off the dribble much even when he has success at it.

Normally I don't agree with you, but you're spot on here.

Dude got his feelings hurt three times. Got helped off the floor and came right back into the game. He only acts tough when we're winning. Horfords not a leader. Stop trying to make him into what he's not. Dudes an all star getting punked by slow and mediocre player in Mozgov. I remember how the quiet beast Shareef Abdul Rahim use to put the team on his back. Smh those were the good times. And he's robotic because he's one dimensional. When you actually have good moves, you tend to be more fluid in your movement. Name one thing he's developed since hes been in Atlanta?

Hand down.. Man down..

Jeff has caught a lot of heat but the whole team needs to step up. Jeff had a solid game 1 and we still lost. Sap is getting punked out there. Al is not making an impact. Korver has not done much since the first few games against the Nets. DMC is hurt. The bench has been awful the whole playoff run. Bud needs to make better adjustments. Our struggles are deeper than one player. In the last game the Cavs treated it as a must win while the Hawks played like they were just happy to be there. Everyone needs to bring it tonight, players and the coach.

• Like 3

Name one thing he's developed since hes been in Atlanta?

Actually he has developed a pretty nice midrange jumper since he has been here and he's slow and methodical with his offense but far from one dimensional.  Lastly he's not getting punked by Mozgov, if anything they've negated each other but Al should be killing this matchup.  He can play in and out when he's more decisive but I agree that he isn't a leader

Al defers too much and doesn't demand the ball enough to be a leader out there.  He's pretty much the only Hawk that has shot well in the first two games.  Bud isn't the type to call sets for Al so that's when you start demanding the ball.  I don't understand why he hasn't shot more or tried to generate offense when the rest of our guys can't hit anything.

Horford is the reason we're in the ECF to begin with

So true. Horford is the reason why we won the series we have. He's been our best player in these playoffs and it's not close but we need him to step up from here on out.

i agree with teague needing to step up but I have gone ad nausem about his inconsistency.

Who really needs heat right now is our "all star front court". They are on the clock, millsap expires this off season, and horford expires next season. There is no excuse for tristan thompson and timothy mozgov to be negating/outplaying our frontcourt. They need to prove to me they are worth keeping together long term and both are worth the 15 mil per + salary they will be receiving.

if these "all stars" cant outplay role players, no way Im keeping them together.

• Like 1

I just don't understand what happened to Jeff and Paul. Last playoffs they both absolutely dominated and would take over games. Paul George even had to guard Teague himself because nobody else could.

Now they can't even score against mediocre role players. They've both totally lost their aggressiveness. I want 14 playoffs Paul and Jeff. Too bad it's probably too late at this point

I just don't understand what happened to Jeff and Paul. Last playoffs they both absolutely dominated and would take over games. Paul George even had to guard Teague himself because nobody else could.

Now they can't even score against mediocre role players. They've both totally lost their aggressiveness. I want 14 playoffs Paul and Jeff. Too bad it's probably too late at this point

Jeff was going up v. an all around slow team which he dominated with dribble peneration and Paul was getting killed on defense with David West game. Sap hasn't been a good playoff player for us either season.

Sap been aggressive, that's not the issue. He hasn't been effective.

We need to see "Good" Teague tonight and I for one am hoping he is a complete ball "Hawk"!! If we have ever needed him to finally step up big time it is this game. He is so capable just has to DO IT! We need some serious Teague time tonight! Let's hope Teague sees Bulls uniforms out there!

Would also be nice if Millsap got his head out of his arse for a playoff game...Still think he has to be hurt...

Don't stop True Believin'

Prepare to be disappointed

Even though I am a True Believer, I don't think we can get it done this season. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate what we've accomplished this year, but the odds (injuries, lack of aggression from some of our All-Stars, and the refs) aren't in our favor. I'd want this team however, to do whatever they can to push this to 5 or 6 games.