• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers GAME 3 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

Lebron makes a billion dollars for the sport by himself. He's gonna get calls, this is a business. We see Kentucky basketball and Alabama football get away with murder while decent schools get hit hard barely cheating. We just got to get much better.

Yeah, they will change rules for him in some years. He will be allowed to play in a wheelchair and opponents are whistled for a foul if they touch that wheelchair or the ladder under the rim he needs to climb up there for the finish...

Yeah, they will change rules for him in some years. He will be allowed to play in a wheelchair and opponents are whistled for a foul if they touch that wheelchair or the ladder under the rim he needs to climb up there for the finish...

When he's too old to play, they will designate a proxy to play in his place so he can keep compiling stats.

• Premium Member

Again I'm asking about Bud's decisions. 

Why the hell that wild 3-pt attempt at the end of the 4th?

What exactly was the point to play Mack instead Dennis? His stat line looks quite the same to Dennis' from game 2. 

But Dennis needed 13 mins in game 2 instead of 28...

Baze got Kover's mins and Mack got Baze's (that was what I expected), but why got he Dennis' minutes too?

By the way, what would have been the fine if the whole team had left the arena after Horf's ejection?

Dude, benching Schro is one of the few smart things Bud has done rotation wise in the playoffs. Schro has MURDERED us on offense and defense all series long. It's no coincidence that the best game of the series that the Hawks played was the same game Schro was riding pine.

• Like 2

Dude, benching Schro is one of the few smart things Bud has done rotation wise in the playoffs. Schro has MURDERED us on offense and defense all series long. It's no coincidence that the best game of the series that the Hawks played was the same game Schro was riding pine.

Dennis has been aggressive but he struggles with larger PGs and it's noticable. Reminds me of how Jeff used to struggle with overly athletic PG's when he was first starting.

Dennis defense has been good in the playoffs, whoever said otherside doesn't know what he's talking about.

Great Post

Dennis can sit his sorry ass on the bench

Edited by Bonkers

• Premium Member

Dennis has been aggressive but he struggles with larger PGs and it's noticable. Reminds me of how Jeff used to struggle with overly athletic PG's when he was first starting.

Dennis defense has been good in the playoffs, whoever said otherside doesn't know what he's talking about.

Dennis routinely overplays his man, picks up fouls and his blocked lay ups leads to fast break opportunities. He has the worst defensive rating on the team during the Playoffs along with Mike Muscala per basketball reference.

• Like 1

By the way, what would have been the fine if the whole team had left the arena after Horf's ejection?

I was watching the game with my brother, and before they announced the ejection, I said that Bud should just walk off the court if Horford got ejected.

Of course if he had done that, the league would've not only given the Hawks a 25 million dollar fine, they would've disqualified the Hawks from the playoffs and advanced the Cavs to the NBA Finals.

They might even suspend Bud and any player that participated in walking off.

If anything, I would've love to have seen the starters walk off the court, along with Bud, in the ultimate form of protest. Even if they did that, the league would suspend them for the rest of the playoffs, and part of next season.

• Like 1

I was watching the game with my brother, and before they announced the ejection, I said that Bud should just walk off the court if Horford got ejected.

Of course if he had done that, the league would've not only given the Hawks a 25 million dollar fine, they would've disqualified the Hawks from the playoffs and advanced the Cavs to the NBA Finals.

They might even suspend Bud and any player that participated in walking off.

If anything, I would've love to have seen the starters walk off the court, along with Bud, in the ultimate form of protest. Even if they did that, the league would suspend them for the rest of the playoffs, and part of next season.

That would have been amazing- it would show the league that we won't play until they fix their sh*t. But the media would probably twist it and the message would be lost.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That would have been amazing- it would show the league that we won't play until they fix their sh*t. But the media would probably twist it and the message would be lost.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Judging from the fact that most "fans" think Al was the instigator, the message would ring quite hollow and ultimately we'd be made out to be some kind of a 'take my ball and go home' joke.

Understand, there's what 26 or w/e teams sitting at home wishing they were still playing.  NONE of them are on our side despite the FACT that if it were their teams getting SCREWED the way we are, they'd feel just like we do.

Yep .... almost 2 days later .... still pissed.

Judging from the fact that most "fans" think Al was the instigator, the message would ring quite hollow and ultimately we'd be made out to be some kind of a 'take my ball and go home' joke.

Understand, there's what 26 or w/e teams sitting at home wishing they were still playing. NONE of them are on our side despite the FACT that if it were their teams getting SCREWED the way we are, they'd feel just like we do.

Yep .... almost 2 days later .... still pissed.

@kg01 I'm still pissed. I've never been more frustrated watching so much bs calls in a bball game. I've had to stay away from the squawk. I feel so cheated.

Dennis routinely overplays his man, picks up fouls and his blocked lay ups leads to fast break opportunities. He has the worst defensive rating on the team during the Playoffs along with Mike Muscala per basketball reference.

Dennis has been the worst player on the team throughout these playoffs.  Even worse than Pero, yet Supes is trying to drive this trade Teague bandwagon and people are actually falling for it.

We would have been better off if Mack held down the backup PG spot throughout the playoffs.  We would have beat Brooklyn in 5 and may have won game 1 vs Cleveland.

• Like 1

@kg01 I'm still pissed. I've never been more frustrated watching so much bs calls in a bball game. I've had to stay away from the squawk. I feel so cheated.

After this year, it's going to be hard to follow the NBA as closely as I have until now.  I have always known the NBA was biased towards stars but it's different when it hits home and slaps your team in the face.  What's the point in supporting a corrupt product.

The sad thing is that fully expected it.

After this year, it's going to be hard to follow the NBA as closely as I have until now. I have always known the NBA was biased towards stars but it's different when it hits home and slaps your team in the face. What's the point in supporting a corrupt product.

This is how I feel...30 years...I don't know if I can put up with this WWF stuff anymore. I'm prolly looking to not renew my NBA package. Not buying Hawks gear. I'm really just angry.