• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Uniforms have been leaked!

ATLHawks3

I wait all day to put my thoughts about these new uni.

As a 35 years old guy, I really like a lot.  White one will take some time to deal with (looks like something from Iowa St) but I really like the Black and Red plus you can switch them up as well, just like a Soccer kit.

I can understand why Koonin went to this style, it was not for us who has been fans for years but for the younger folks to bring in as Hawks fans and represent Atlanta and Georgia to the fullest.

The weird A makes me think of Pokemon/Anime/Japanese people. As Aziz Ansari would say, it`s a little too "ching ching bing bong." (Did I just pull a Ferry? It`s a joke, people. Relax. But for real, it seems like the text from Japanimation.)

But i like the triangles. I didnt think i would like them at first, but it kind of makes the uniforms look like armor. Maybe even like shogun armor or something. Hey ... maybe i am on the trail of their influences!

The weird A makes me think of Pokemon/Anime/Japanese people. As Aziz Ansari would say, it`s a little too "ching ching bing bong." (Did I just pull a Ferry? It`s a joke, people. Relax. But for real, it seems like the text from Japanimation.)

But i like the triangles. I didnt think i would like them at first, but it kind of makes the uniforms look like armor. Maybe even like shogun armor or something. Hey ... maybe i am on the trail of their influences!

Lol cc bb where's my keyyyysssss...lol

shout out to Shane Morgan on the team fb page.. lol  Someone mentioned aliens before.. lol

11535692_926656260730316_529879437267101

You cant make this stuff up.  These must be the flared sleeve uniforms that Hawks brass ran by Kyle Korver in this article..........LMAO

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13140797/the-story-atlanta-hawks-new-uniforms

Sorckoff recalls a conversation with Hawks forward Kyle Korver about an early prototype that tested flared sleeves.

Edited by atlhawks1
  • Like 1

You cant make this stuff up. These must be the flared sleeve uniforms that Hawks brass ran by Kyle Korver in this article..........LMAO

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13140797/the-story-atlanta-hawks-new-uniforms

Sorckoff recalls a conversation with Hawks forward Kyle Korver about an early prototype that tested flared sleeves.

LMAO - that's gotta be it. Lolololol

• Moderators

I have not seen kids wearing neon yellow since the 80's.

Really?   My middle son walks to school and it's basically a volt invasion.   They look like a roaming herd of traffic cones.   Every single kid is wearing one or more nike volt colored shirts, shorts, socks, shoes.   Now whether you want to appeal to middle school age is a different story.

I have not seen kids wearing neon yellow since the 80's.

I challenge you to go into any typical store that sells athletic gear and if you don't see at least one neon, highlighter-colored item I'll never post on this site again.

What planet are you living on @coachx, Volt is EVERYWHERE!!!

Our squawk volt rep @JayBirdHawk

I challenge you to go into any typical store that sells athletic gear and if you don't see at least one neon, highlighter-colored item I'll never post on this site again.

Don't tease me...