• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official Hawks Summer League Thread

NBASupes

If you look at the stats, our best player this SL based on the first 4 games:

1. Edy Tavares

2. Glenn Robinson III

3. Lamar Patterson

With the recent game. I expect Lamar to be #2 and GRIII to move to #3.

No one really comes close after them other than Moose.

Petteway and Ashley are nowhere close via adv stats.

Once again, we haven't added #5 yet.

Other than Muscala and Tavares which players (Robinson, Patterson, Ashley, etc) on the Hawks Summer team do you think have the best chance of making the Hawks final roster and how many roster spots do you think are open for these players?

• Moderators

Other than Muscala and Tavares which players (Robinson, Patterson, Ashley, etc) on the Hawks Summer team do you think have the best chance of making the Hawks final roster and how many roster spots do you think are open for these players?

1 open roster spot.

Robinson and Patterson seem like the best bets but I don't think there is any guarantee anyone will.  We need more SF depth for sure.

• Like 2

I'm starting to feel a little optimistic that GR3 makes the roster.

I am by NO means an expert on Robinson, Patterson, Petteway, Ashley or any of the other Free Agents on the Hawks summer roster but for some reason I really like Robinson and he would be my personal pick.

• Like 1

Petteway and Ashley both have a great skill set and hunger. They are gonna be good players in the nba some day. Holt to me has been very tenacious and has a lot of fight and I feel like Ive seen him grow in front of my eyes. These guys were all scrappy in this last game I dont know what got in to them but I was very impressed. That being said GR3 fits a need and has the physical tools necessary to do so although not as polished of a shooter as the others. He is the only player at his position that can get to the rim and create/finish his shot. He has above average defensive instincts and if I were the coach Id keep him on those principles alone. But Bud has shown and said that he values skill over size and I can see him going with a better shooter like Petteway instead based on that