• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This Has to Be the Stupidest Shit Ever?!

LastDon

Aldridge had us on his list of teams and we show zero interest and help the f***ing spurs by trading for this bum ass center!! I would rather have Josh Smith..

Tiago is not a bum. He's a decent NBA center. Better than anything we have had since Kevin Willis days. Time to stop playing Al out of position. 

• Like 1

Aldridge had us on his list of teams and we show zero interest and help the f***ing spurs by trading for this bum ass center!! I would rather have Josh Smith..

What list? He mentioned us in an article. His visiting team list did not include the Hawks.

• Premium Member

I don't  think that we were ever really a LA possibility.  It sounded nice.  I think LA wanted SA all the way.    Pop is making Moves to get him.  I still think they have to either move Diaw or move Mills to finish the deal.

• Like 1

• Moderators

we got a decent center without giving up any valuable assets. how is that a bad thing?

If we gave up nothing, I don't know why anyone would be complaining.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Are you crazy, man? We just got that so-called true center some folks in here wanted. FOR FREE, as it seems. What's not to like?

• Like 4

Tiago is exactly what we needed... a rim protector that can rebound. Wish he wasn't 30 though.

PER 36 MINUTES TIAGO HAS LESS REBOUNDS, OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS AND BLOCKS THAN AL HORFORD PER 36

WOW. WHAT A GREAT CENTER.

• Moderators

He is a career 15 pp36, 9.6 rp36 guy who knows Bud's system.  He can body up and match size with any center in the league.  That is solid at $8.5M.  Obviously, a big upgrade from Pero.

• Like 2

PER 36 MINUTES TIAGO HAS LESS REBOUNDS, OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS AND BLOCKS THAN AL HORFORD PER 36

WOW. WHAT A GREAT CENTER.

If he is a Pero replacement - what's the argument?