• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kent Bazemore to start at SF

• Admin

True, we have lost a very important piece but the most replaceable one.  Our bench is better and we have some rebounding and size now.  If our sf corps can step up then we have not taken a step back.  We might not win 60 games but we might be a better team.

• Like 2

True, we have lost a very important piece but the most replaceable one.  Our bench is better and we have some rebounding and size now.  If our sf corps can step up then we have not taken a step back.  We might not win 60 games but we might be a better team.

I had to make my first transaction in the fantasy league and snatch up Bazemore just in time for the beginning of his breakout season.

37 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

IMO opinion Baze wasnt that good in the playoffs but I have liked what ive seen in the pre-season

Most def nobody can argue that but then again all of our players sucked ass in the playoffs except DMC....can't expect much out of Bazemore who was getting 20 minutes a game with the bench. I would say different this year as long as baze remains starter and I would be expecting more in the regular season and playoffs.

But I expect more from this whole team come playoff time and as for Baze I expect him to take full advantage of this opportunity cause the job is his to lose.