• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Lakers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 hours ago, hawksfanatic said:

Uhhh no. They had lots of tickets available and I only took a snippet of what was available. What exactly is your point? That you have limited critical thinking skills to find tickets? And that you have your panties in a bunch about crowds?

You effectively went to another part of the country, looked for groceries by searching for Publix, found no Publix and concluded that part of the country has no groceries.

You look like a f***ing fool.

:biggrin:

Settle down and breathe old man esteemed gentleman.  You seem to take this internet thing seriously. 

17 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

I see you're at the point of the "u mad, bro?" comments now. I'm certainly not mad, I've got no reason to be. [Deleted personal shot]

But please, expand upon what "your point" was in your previous post. I'll be waiting with bated breath.

You can say you weren't mad all you want but your words say different.  I can't believe such a smart guy like yourself would let a fool like me ruffle your feathers so easily. 

The truth about my original post is it was a mistake.  I was under the influence of a little rumple and half-assed looking for tickets on my phone for about 5-10 minutes before giving up.  I'm not even sure if I looked outside of stubhub or ticketmaster since those have always been my go-tos for Atlanta events so kudos to you for finding tickets that I may have found if I looked harder. 

So congrats to you for winning an internet battle today while also losing your mind over it.  Looks like I win overall :buttdance:

38 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

i'm in for a beating I know...

Yup, Bird don't take prisoners.  I think I'll wait to kill you in chat tonite.  No rules there.  MWAAHAAHAA!!! :argh: