• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers (1 PM Tip!) -- The Regular-Season Finale!

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

DJs season numbers look great.  He just doesn’t impact the game from a mental standpoint, on the margins, or outside the box at all.

His game is predicated on him making midrange shots.  That's great at the end of games.  I think DJ should close games.  But he likes to shoot.  And he doesn't shoot enough 3s and definitely doesn't get to the line enough.

He's a very good guard in my opinion.  If he learned how to go quicker with his offense and be willing to take contact going to the basket, he'd easily be an All-Star level player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vit just knows how to play, nice brush screen after the handoff to make sure DJ was free.

I don’t know his backstory but I’m sure he played with grown ass pro men at a young age.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

His game is predicated on him making midrange shots.  That's great at the end of games.  I think DJ should close games.  But he likes to shoot.  And he doesn't shoot enough 3s and definitely doesn't get to the line enough.

He's a very good guard in my opinion.  If he learned how to go quicker with his offense and be willing to take contact going to the basket, he'd easily be an All-Star level player.

100% He's too methodical with his offense and kills ball movement. Dre had this problem until recently so I hope DJ improves on that end.