• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Falcons can use him as an Offensive Line man.

Set and not moving just like the rules require.

• Confused 1

Another of my Nique bugaboos came up last night.

His absolute love affair with oUtLeT pAsSeS...

:Nique: One of the great outlet passers in the game.  Wes Unseld blah, blah, blah.

Don't nobody GAF about no stupid outlet passes.  I was so glad when Murray intercepted that one late.  Nique was flummoxed as he was in the middle of strokin the outlet pass like he always does.

Well, if it ended up in a turnover, it wasn't a good pass, sir.  Get over it. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Set and not moving just like the rules require.

Hands up top is a foul isn’t it? Keep hands down to your nuts 🥜 is what I was taught. Or else Dennis the menace tags 🏷️ you in the aforementioned 🥜 groin area 😐 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Another of my Nique bugaboos came up last night.

His absolute love affair with oUtLeT pAsSeS...

:Nique: One of the great outlet passers in the game.  Wes Unseld blah, blah, blah.

Don't nobody GAF about no stupid outlet passes.  I was so glad when Murray intercepted that one late.  Nique was flummoxed as he was in the middle of strokin the outlet pass like he always does.

Well, if it ended up in a turnover, it wasn't a good pass, sir.  Get over it. 

I also love 💗 the outlet pass if it’s well executed it could bring up some showtime Hawks (Lakers) style with Magic (Trae) runnin and gunnin.

You got a problem with that cagey? If you do, see @warcore the doctor 👩‍⚕️. Did you know he was a doctorate of success? wtf. I have to uppity my lingity towards him but don’t tell him ima come out all preppy watch 🤫 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hands up top is a foul isn’t it? Keep hands down to your nuts 🥜 is what I was taught. Or else Dennis the menace tags 🏷️ you in the aforementioned 🥜 groin area 😐 

Chris Paul will look to hit you there regardless of where you keep your hands.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I also love 💗 the outlet pass if it’s well executed it could bring up some showtime Hawks (Lakers) style with Magic (Trae) runnin and gunnin.

You got a problem with that cagey? If you do, see @warcore the doctor 👩‍⚕️. Did you know he was a doctorate of success? wtf. I have to uppity my lingity towards him but don’t tell him ima come out all preppy watch 🤫 

No.  Only time it works is against bad defense or floor balance.  So like 6 times a year, a nice pass gets through.  Big woop.

Nique act like it's sooooo great.  Get over yourself, Nique.

:Nique: Last time somebody tried me like this, they got whupped courtside, kg.  Keep it up. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Chris Paul will look to hit you there regardless of where you keep your hands.

True story 💯 who was that dude from Louisville that had a back n forth with him regarding nut punching, forgot his name. Hodge or something?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

True story 💯 who was that dude from Louisville that had a back n forth with him regarding nut punching, forgot his name. Hodge or something?

It was NC State and Julius Hodge.  

• Thanks 2

BSPN really outdoes itself sometimes.  I just saw a blurb about how Jimi Butler took over the game last night in the 4th and OT.  And praising him for his foul-baiting.

Smh.

1.  That's not really what happened.

2. Smh 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 4/10/2024 at 2:37 PM, Spud2nique said:

Damn, like KB21

nah... different kind. 

On 4/10/2024 at 4:04 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I gotta be old - I have no idea who these people are:

I just thought they were an awkward tinder date??? They're somebody???

• Haha 1