• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks -- The Home Finale!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't believe for a second they will get swept (if healthy).  

We're not healthy though!.. if we were healthy, I'd agree with you -- I'm speaking to this seasons circumstances.  JJ cannot stop rolling his ankle, OO is out, Bey is done, etc.  I'm not going to be upset if we earn a series against the Celtics, but I do hate that we drop 5 spots for winning play-in games.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

We're not healthy though!.. if we were healthy, I'd agree with you -- I'm speaking to this seasons circumstances.  JJ cannot stop rolling his ankle, OO is out, Bey is done, etc.  I'm not going to be upset if we earn a series against the Celtics, but I do hate that we drop 5 spots for winning play-in games.

Why is he still out. such a disappointing season. :blanky:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

We still aren't locked into 10 draft slot yet

I’m talking about just with regards to our win total.  We can win or lose the final two regular season games and still be 10th.  

The only thing that can change our draft position is winning the Play In.  The Sacramento pick is also on the line.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I’m talking about just with regards to our win total.  We can win or lose the final two regular season games and still be 10th.  

The only thing that can change our draft position is winning the Play In.  The Sacramento pick is also on the line.  

We still have to lose one more game or Chicago wins a game. If we are tied, it's a coin flip. 

20 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That turnover was for YOU @terrell

Trae is like the pretty girl with MAJOR flaws... NOT A KEEPER.. NOT WIFE MATERIAL.

I'm way much more relax when watching the team play without him... :sad:

I'm glad he's back though, because he's one of the greatest Playin players of all time.......😀

You know it’s funny to see people in this thread say and support that we just have to worry about next season and basically forget about whatever happens in the play-in. When I said that literally a month and a half ago, I got so much flak and now I got people agreeing with me lol. 

Anyway, I’m fine with the hawks punting this game. There are people that are probably mad that the hawks lost to the hornets again but considering that the hawks are trying to get into the playoffs, all of their guys need all of the rest they can get. The 9th-10th seed match up has been set for weeks, so I’m fine with just punting the last few games. We were always gonna be below .500, never gonna be above 8th at best. We just blew too many opportunity because of either poor play, injuries, and other factors. It’s a shame but it is what is.

• Thanks 1