• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers (1 PM Tip!) -- The Regular-Season Finale!

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

I know you hate this stat, but Your boy Trae is a -39..  Good grief

Hate it. I hated it Friday when he was +16 as well. 

Honestly though...Bruno has best starter +/- at -28 while the Indy bigs went for 70+ on 75% shooting. But yeah....that stat is really instructive. LOL

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Chicago, please eliminate us

Hawks need to have some serious conversations about this roster going forward this offseason...

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hawks need to have some serious conversations about this roster going forward this offseason...

They just need to add Edey. That will solve all of their offensive issues. Defensively, we gonna take some time no matter what but I'll rather be a team that wins 48 games than a team that wins 35 games. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, terrell said:

We've been having this conversation before the season started, before the deadline, at the deadline.....so yeah definitely in the offseason.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

They just need to add Edey. That will solve all of their offensive issues. Defensively, we gonna take some time no matter what but I'll rather be a team that wins 48 games than a team that wins 35 games. 

Hawks would serve themselves well to slow their pace considerably. The faster Trae plays the more TOs he ends up with. When they slow it down they are significantly more efficient. And their D improves as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Im 

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

That pass by AJ was pathetic 

I'm pretty much done with this dude..

JJ and Gueye keep my hopes up..

I'm even way higher on Kobe and Vit than AJ..

Edited by terrell

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Hawks would serve themselves well to slow their pace considerably. The faster Trae plays the more TOs he ends up with. When they slow it down they are significantly more efficient. And their D improves as well. 

Hawks defend too poorly to play so fast. We was playing so much better with a slower pace

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, terrell said:

24-32 before the injury.

12-11 during the absence.

0-3 after the return.

The Hawks brass doesn’t gives a sh@t how he affects the score and wins and losses.  I been documenting how his contemporaries at the high usage guard spot (and some lower ones) were gonna pass him in impact for years.  Just keep the arena gift shop full and they good.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Disingenuous bullahit like this is why some question you. Come on. 

You just gotta laugh at that kinda stuff man. No sense in even responding.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

The Hawks brass doesn’t gives a sh@t how he affects the score and wins and losses.  Just keep the arena gift shop full and they good.

That 0-3 since return isn't all his fault of course, but I just don't think he makes us that much better if at all.. Especially not for 40 mill $ a year.. "More flash than substance"..Thats always been my stance..

Edited by terrell

11 minutes ago, terrell said:

Im 

I'm pretty much done with this dude..

JJ and Gueye keep my hopes up..

I'm even way higher on Kobe and Vit than AJ..

Man..I get your hate of Trae seemingly but this ain't it.  Smdh.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

So 5-10 is:

Magic

Pacers

Sixers

Heat

Bulls

Hawks

This season is a disaster. 

Whatever plan this FO had last offseason it was terrible 

Edited by theheroatl

Hali is that dude tho.  He had an extended slump and still is top 5 in efg amongst lead guards and the gap between him and everyone else in terms of lead guard assist to turn is massive.  Awesome floor raising job for him, that roster is full of young, mediocre individual players.  Deserving of a few MVP votes no doubt.

I apologize for the font lol

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1