• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers (1 PM Tip!) -- The Regular-Season Finale!

lethalweapon3

If the Bulls have a healthy Lonzo Ball, man, they would be scary 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'll let yall mitch 'n boan about the negatives, which I know yall will do ad nauseum.

One positive I saw was Gueye.  Played well after looking lost last game.

Another positive is AJ played. 😐 

Prediction:  That may be the last time you see AJ on the court in a Hawks uniform.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Geez that's late..

What's our record out West this season with those late starts? lol

Edited by terrell

32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'll let yall mitch 'n boan about the negatives, which I know yall will do ad nauseum.

One positive I saw was Gueye.  Played well after looking lost last game.

Another positive is AJ played. 😐 

Gueye has game. Gonna be fun watching he and JJ develop.. Hope they can stay healthy.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Geez that's late..

What's our record out West this season with those late starts? lol

It's due to the Sixers. Flyers have the arena booked. 

Idk. We are 1-2 against the Bulls and Trae is 0-2 against them and has struggled badly with Caruso. 

Interesting to see how things play out. I do believe the Bulls are beatable for us this year. It's the Heat and Sixers that should slice us up

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Gueye has game. Gonna be fun watching he and JJ develop.. Hope they can stay healthy.

Both are tremendous 4s with tremendous potential. We got talent, we just got issues at one spot and that's the most important spot for Trae. 

1 hour ago, Dnice said:

1 f***in 57?? Shit 

No Clint.  We saw the uptick in his play late in the season.  He’s been over playing with Trae fior a couple seasons now.  It’s easily seen by how rarely he sprints to and from screens above the arc on offense now, same with his tags out on the perimeter on defense.

I described the poor chemistry dynamic that Trae earns the lion’s share of years ago, then Jackie McMullan reported multiple sources with the team lamenting it a couple months later in one of the few large pieces ESPN has done on the Hawks when Nate took over.  It hasn’t changed.

Clint’s not even a great player, tons of offensive holes, but he’s been arguably the most impactful since he’s been here looking at his offensive rebounding, paint anchoring, screening, and experience.  Hawks are 139-133 all time in the regular season with him, 19-24 without.

Edited by benhillboy

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Prediction:  That may be the last time you see AJ on the court in a Hawks uniform.

Sad but agreed.  Such a weird regression.  He looked like he didn't belong in the nba for several plays he was involved in.

AJ and OO for who at the draft? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It would serve some of you right to have the Hawks trade a potential all star in OO and watch him blossom while we play someone who can’t do half of what OO does on the court because he’s big.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I got blockbuster trade updates. Three including Atlanta. 

Wait, wait, I'm almost done with the outsiders' report.  Spoiler alert, it's got blockbuster news.  Yep, I'm talking bout video rentals, folks. :stirthepot: 

• Haha 2