• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers (1 PM Tip!) -- The Regular-Season Finale!

lethalweapon3

15 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Hawks would serve themselves well to slow their pace considerably. The faster Trae plays the more TOs he ends up with. When they slow it down they are significantly more efficient. And their D improves as well. 

This is coaching though.

8 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Disingenuous bullahit like this is why some question you. Come on. 

Not all his fault like I said but its just facts.. lol

Just now, REHawksFan said:

You're right of course. The foolishness of a few just gets under my skin. 

And it never stops. People who profess to know basketball really think Trae is worse for this team than the sum of stupid azz parts assembled by this FO.  GTFO.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, terrell said:

It's my opinion...??

And your entitled to it, but for the love of...PLEASE focus on the issues.  Which include but are not limited to..size, team comp, defense (tell me how great they are without Trae), the front court, rotation, pg pairing.  Cry about Trae all you want, he is a symptom..not THE problem.

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Not all his fault like I said but its just facts.. lol

No you didn't. Not in the original post. Which is exactly why I called it disingenuous. You knew those losses weren't on Trae but conveniently implied they were becaise it fits your opinion of him. It was only later that you admitted it wasnt on Trae. It's a bunch of nonsense. But you do you. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Disingenuous bullahit like this is why some question you. Come on. 

I just give my opinions... I'm not the one on here questioning other fans "basketball knowledge".. like some of these dudes.. lol

Edited by terrell

10 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

No you didn't. Not in the original post. Which is exactly why I called it disingenuous. You knew those losses weren't on Trae but conveniently implied they were becaise it fits your opinion of him. It was only later that you admitted it wasnt on Trae. It's a bunch of nonsense. But you do you. 

I mentioned it earlier in the game..

17 minutes ago, deester11 said:

And it never stops. People who profess to know basketball really think Trae is worse for this team than the sum of stupid azz parts assembled by this FO.  GTFO.  

Ok so why pay keep paying someone 40 mill a year, if 2 GM's and 3 HC's don't know how to build around him? Didn't the 1st GM(the guy that drafted him) consider trading him?

1 minute ago, deester11 said:

Sure thing 😂😂😂

It was obvious

12 minutes ago, terrell said:

I just give my opinions... I'm not the one on here questioning other fans "basketball knowledge".. like some of these dudes.. lol

They do that a lot here..but when you say questionable shyt...it is what it is..

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We played slow paced teams too.

Hawks obviously can't get into a track meet with the Pacers.

That's what happens when you give up unlimited points in the paint and have a shit ton of live ball turnovers.

• Like 1