• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's time to tank

Lurker

Keep Bud.

Trade Jeff for a lottery #1 round pick. 

Trade Horford for whatever. It's not going to be for solid value unless you can convince him to stay. His contact year status sucks for us. 

Trade Millsap to Orlando for Victor Olaidipo and Aaron Gordon. 

Trade  Splitter for cap space. 

Keep Bazemore and Dennis.

Start the tank. The lost of DMC was too much 

Edited by NBASupes

10 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Teague is barely above Horford's level at this stage. 

It feels like the entire league has figured the Hawks out.

Bud and his (joke) system needs to go first. Then rebuild.

The league figured the hawks out since last season, 2nd half. The hawks were overrated last season and was a fluke. Not surprised how bad they're now.

• Like 1

This team can still beat anyone in the east in a series and CLE more so compared to last year because of the realization of adding more depth in the paint.  Maybe a bit less intensity and media attention during the reg-season wouldnt hurt so much come play-off time. Maybe the teams that have us figured out now should just continue to believe that they do. Lets come up with something that doesnt include being loosers.

Will we beat Curry or SA. No? But tanking to cover that ground?

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

No, it's not.

/thread

This team has nothing besides Millsap (who is 30 or 31?) and a backup PG that has a selfish game and isn't improving. Everything else is basically spare parts.

It's time to gut this team. Al and Jeff are complete losers. Both of them.

How the hell does your second leading scorer go 0-5 with 4 points in a big game like last night? At home even. The asshole needs to go. He sucks and last night proved it.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Moderators

In case it isn't abundantly obvious, this team has won too many games to tank for the top this season.  It isn't happening on so many levels.  The difference for us from last year is DMC / Pero for Holiday / Splitter.  That is tinkering territory.  We need to make moves that make sense for the team - not have a firesale to lose more games this year to improve our position in the lottery.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 12/13/2015, 9:30:26, AHF said:

The difference for us from last year is DMC / Pero for Holiday / Splitter.

This is such a short sighted statement and I don't know where to begin to respond to it.  Needless to say, Bud hung his hat on this team winning as a jump shooting team.  Only problem is that the players on this team are not good shooters.  Last year Korver was a completely different player from what he is this year.  That to me is the biggest difference.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

This is such a short sighted statement and I don't know where to begin to respond to it.  Needless to say, Bud hung his hat on this team winning as a jump shooting team.  Only problem is that the players on this team are not good shooters.  Last year Korver was a completely different player from what he is this year.  That to me is the biggest difference to me.

I think Korver is an issue but the lost of Carroll hurt this team. You can say it is not totally DMC but this team is like Detroit in the mid 2000s,  one missing piece and the car don't run as well.

Also Al Horford  knew last year team was special in training camp, this year he can tell it's not.