• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague is having the worst season of his career

You get what you pay for with Teague.  He really doesn't have a defined role in the NBA for a true contending team.  

He can't shoot well enough to be a bench spark, can't defend well enough to start and finish.  Much too inconsistent in these integral areas.  

He could be Kevin Johnson if he had notable heart and work habits, and even he was a tweener who presented lineup problems.  He has been compared to Bobby Jackson here, Jeff wishes he could shoot that well.

Last year was certainly an outlier, I knew he wouldn't be consistent year-to-year going forward in the little things that made him an All-Star.  

Your team more times than not is a simple embodiment of your PG. It's no wonder we've been hovering around mediocre for his entire career sans last season.  I've never disliked Jeff like I did Josh or Joe, never could embrace him either.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

You get what you pay for with Teague.  He really doesn't have a defined role in the NBA for a true contending team.  

He can't shoot well enough to be a bench spark, can't defend well enough to start and finish.  Much too inconsistent in these integral areas.  

He could be Kevin Johnson if he had notable heart and work habits, and even he was a tweener who presented lineup problems.  He has been compared to Bobby Jackson here, Jeff wishes he could shoot that well.

Last year was certainly an outlier, I knew he wouldn't be consistent year-to-year going forward in the little things that made him an All-Star.  

Your team more times than not is a simple embodiment of your PG. It's no wonder we've been hovering around mediocre for his entire career sans last season.  I've never disliked Jeff like I did Josh or Joe, never could embrace him either.

benhillboy coming around on Jeffery but let's be real, this isn't an ideal situation for him or Dennis. The lack of legit bigs on this team is tragic. 

Edited by NBASupes

13 hours ago, benhillboy said:

That about sums it up.  JUST for conversation, dont you get the feeling that if Parker were running the Hawks show, it would be worth 5 more wins easily??

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hope Teague is ready tonight, because I'm sure IT will remember this:

Hilarious.   I'm sure that's the result of Isaiah running his mouth.   I don't think Teague goes after guys unless provoked.   I'm glad we have the Celtics tonight.  The sixers were a joke and even though we played well we shouldn't get over confident based on that game.   The Celtics are exactly the kind of mid level but quality team we need to show we can handle easily if we are going to claim to be contenders.   We still have a lot of work to do before we are back to being in the top five in the league conversation.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2015, 8:09:41, Hawkmoor said:

That about sums it up.  JUST for conversation, dont you get the feeling that if Parker were running the Hawks show, it would be worth 5 more wins easily??

Yeah, the offense is as good as the PG. 

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Here's yours ...

John Wayne is sick of your shit

Spoiler alert: I'm the Duke.

Haaaaaaaaa....that's funny but you know I'm Wayne. You're the rookie, you carry my bags and get my donuts.

• 3 weeks later...

What is wrong with Teague? 7 points, 4 assists, 3 turnovers last night.

Is he injured again?  I thought I saw him wincing and reaching for his left hip on the bench last night.