• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Are Now Third Seed!

SalvorMallow

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Amazing.... especially when people were ready to throw in the towel 3 weeks ago.

People need to have a little more faith in Bud Ball. This shit works. If we continue to start hitting threes like we have the last couple of games, look out playoffs.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

The key to keeping the 3rd seed is not our physical ability, but rather our mental toughness.

That's deep brotha! You da man.

Bud has stayed course even when I didn't think it was a good option and it has paid off.  I'll gladly eat crow for that.

Our focus on defense is finally paying off, and that will be huge come playoff time when the game slows down.  Keeping guys minutes down has also helped us still look fresh this late in the season.

Even though we won't get 60+ wins I feel like we're positioning ourselves better for the postseason and meshing at the right time this year.  Our roster feels pretty solid in regards to the rotation now that we know what certain guys can do for us.

• Like 1

Love the current placement but we're gonna need some breaks to keep the 3.  4 or 5 would be a disaster scenario.

Miami (tied in loss column) has an easier schedule going forward.  Not worried about the Celts or Hornets.

It will be us or Miami.   Tie breaker is division winner (which would still keep tie), then conference record.  NO IDEA who holds that but I think they do currently.

And, we don't play the Heat again though they do travel to Boston for one of their last few games.  

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, bumpyphish1 said:

Love the current placement but we're gonna need some breaks to keep the 3.  4 or 5 would be a disaster scenario.

Miami (tied in loss column) has an easier schedule going forward.  Not worried about the Celts or Hornets.

It will be us or Miami.   Tie breaker is division winner (which would still keep tie), then conference record.  NO IDEA who holds that but I think they do currently.

And, we don't play the Heat again though they do travel to Boston for one of their last few games.  

Win out..no worries!

1st tiebreaker is H2H.. Unfortunately Miami is 3-1 against us this season and owns the tiebreaker. This is why that home loss against the Heat a few weeks ago when Wade/Whiteside/Bosh were out (and Deng went off for 30) really, really hurt.

We do own the H2H tiebreaker against Charlotte and likely will against Boston also.