• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Congrats Kenny

benhillboy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Dang it I think I loved Kenny even more than Synder. Stop messing with our staff people. Congrats to Kenny though he is going to be a really good coach, specially in the player development areas.

On April 18, 2016 at 2:04 PM, BigDog90 said:

He deserves it. I'm sure Darvin Ham is going to get a head coaching job next season.

Actually I'm going to respectfully disagree. I don't think Ham is on deck for a head coaching gig.

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Actually I'm going to respectfully disagree. I don't think Ham is on deck for a head coaching gig.

I have no idea.  Atkinson's name has been out there for a potential gig for quite a while.  I've never heard Ham's name mentioned in that light.  I think that foreign dude is probably next.

Maybe we should query St. Brad Stevens considering he invented the game and all.

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I have no idea.  Atkinson's name has been out there for a potential gig for quite a while.  I've never heard Ham's name mentioned in that light.  I think that foreign dude is probably next.

Maybe we should query St. Brad Stevens considering he invented the game and all.

This is when you can simply click the "like" button and save me 12 seconds of my life. Lol. Thanks in advance. :-)

13 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

This is when you can simply click the "like" button and save me 12 seconds of my life. Lol. Thanks in advance. :-)

Stare Down

"Just wait 'til after tha playoffs, jive a** turkey ...."