• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Taurean Prince...really?

Sothron

I told my wife right before they picked, "i want Ellenson, but the Hawks will pick an older player with a low ceiling like Valentine. Just watch."

It was worse. Wow.  I'm angry right now. We gave up an all-star point guard for a player that we could have still drafted with our other pick. LOLOLOL. 

• Like 3

• Moderators

I heard good 3pt shooter and was like "ah, here we go again" but then I heard that the kid is the definition of rebounding at his position and I was like:

Roll the dice and we shall see... The NBA Draft is a joke after the first five picks anyway...

• Premium Member

Does our front office have any idea of pick value? That you can actually take a guy you really like much, much later if NO ONE ELSE ON THE PLANET thinks that player is that damn good? I mean seriously why do we have to suffer every draft and offseason to bring back the same broken core?

At least I have the TWolves...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LastDon said:

I like that boy Prince! Small Forward is our biggest need and we addressed it..wasn't guaranteed to be there at 21 at 21 there should be some good pg prospects!

Umm yes it was pretty much guaranteed he would be there. He doesn't have lottery talent AT ALL

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, devilwentdown2GA said:

I told my wife right before they picked, "i want Ellenson, but the Hawks will pick an older player with a low ceiling like Valentine. Just watch."

It was worse. Wow.  I'm angry right now. We gave up an all-star point guard for a player that we could have still drafted with our other pick. LOLOLOL. 

That trade was more about the cap space it generated over the #12 pick... We gonna push hard for Durant and other vets in free agency... Hawks want to win now and the draft has been terrible for years. Unless you have a top 5 pick, you aren't building a starting core capable of winning championships in today's joke of a draft. You do it by stealing other teams top talent. lol

• Like 1