• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Taurean Prince...really?

Sothron

3 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

The reactions are hilarious. Hawks fans are the worst

Why are these reactions surprising? The Hawks are offering up the same low ceiling mundane team they had this past season for next year. They still have no explosive wings, no real back up PG, no backup big men and a declining maxed out "center" that likes to shoot 3's.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

He would have been available an hour after he was picked.

Aaaaaaaand you got this insider information froooooom who?

49 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Why are these reactions surprising? The Hawks are offering up the same low ceiling mundane team they had this past season for next year. They still have no explosive wings, no real back up PG, no backup big men and a declining maxed out "center" that likes to shoot 3's.

You aren't smarter than our front office sir

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

You aren't smarter than our front office sir

I'm smart enough to not drink and drive. We can't say the same for Bud.

Btw, I also understand that maxing out an aging big man on the downside of his career isn't a move that will help make you a contender.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Btw, I also understand that maxing out an aging big man on the downside of his career isn't a move that will help make you a contender.

Witness testimony that he only had 1 glass of wine with dinner and blew a 0.01. You sir are not smart whatsoever :Bud:

10 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

All 30 teams' draft boards were posted at 5pm.  It was in the draft forum so it's not your fault if you missed it. 

Ahhhhhh, I didn't realize that all 30 teams showed their hand before the actual chess match began. And how did the actual draft pan out in relation to that "official" draft board after it actually unfolded? Eggzacly...

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I can put you in your place any day of the week.

When do you plan on starting?

16 minutes ago, deester11 said:

I tend to think we mirror our inept front office spearheaded by BudCox.   They are the worst. 

He probably also thought that the Hawks could have given the Cavs a run for their money if the Hawks had been healthy in the playoffs in 2015. We saw how that worked out this year...

I am not going to join in on the hate. We drafted two wing players and anyone who thinks mock drafts actually indicate NBA GMs and scouts real opinions 100% of the time need to look no further than Deyonta Davis and Skal Labissiere. 

I have a good feeling that Prince was very high on on a few other teams big boards and we blew their board to hell up with this pick. We did what needed to be done to all but guarantee we got Prince; and to add some icing to the cake we got the second guy we were rumored to like in Bembry.

Edited by Buzzard

37 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Yea because everyone who leaves a bar or club is sober. I like my gm and coach with a little edge

• Like 1

I like this pick. I thought he might have been drafted a little too high. He was even shocked he got drafted this high lol. It is what it is. I will root for him to become a good player. Wish he had a better handle but he plays hard as hell and can knock down the 3

I'm probably more excited about the kid we got in the second round, Cordinier.  Love his athleticism and ability to hit the 3

• Like 1

Just now, Sarcatic1 said:

I like this pick. I thought he might have been drafted a little too high. He was even shocked he got drafted this high lol. It is what it is. I will root for him to become a good player. Wish he had a better handle but he plays hard as hell and can knock down the 3

I'm probably more excited about the kid we got in the second round, Cordinier.  Love his athleticism and ability to hit the 3

Cordinier will suprise a lot of people here in a year or two.