• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone else worried about Horford to OKC?

ATLien_

Good point on Okc but Horford will be back. They will be too worried about Durant on that first day of free agency when he visits the Warriors to even focus on Horford too much in my opinion 

I'm kind of scared the Warriors will miss out on Durant then sign Al. He is almost a perfect fit for the f*ckin piece of crap scrub nation. I hate them.

17 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I'd bet Al wants the absolute max and the fifth year in a great city with no media pressure instead of national pressure to be a key contributor to win a championship in a local city.  He'll be back.

I have to admit  if I'm Al I'm leaving. He's been loyal  to the Hawks for years and we continue to force him to play guys that out weigh by 30 to 50 pounds nightly. If OKC came a calling  I'm on the next thing smoking. He probably needs atleast 24 million a year to leave. Who wouldn't be happy  doubling their salary  and winning a ring? 

I've got a feeling Al manages his money well, so he'll be set for life no matter what. 

Al cares only about money.  Why do you think he's become ultra soft and never goes near the paint?  He was worried about getting hurt and did it all for this summer.  He's getting money no matter where he goes.  Whichever team offers him the most and that is the Hawks will end up with him.

• Like 1

OKC has sixty million in committed salary, add Durant's caphold - they have nothing.  They'd have to move $27 million in capspace to give Al a 4 yr max - Enes ($17 mil) plus $10 million more.

If Durant leaves, they'd have space but then why would Al go there with Westbrook leaving the following year?

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

OKC has sixty million in committed salary, add Durant's caphold - they have nothing.  They'd have to move $27 million in capspace to give Al a 4 yr max - Enes ($17 mil) plus $10 million more.

If Durant leaves, they'd have space but then why would Al go there with Westbrook leaving the following year?

Are you kidding?  Enes makes $17 mil per year?  Wow, that's crazy.

39 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I'd bet Al wants the absolute max and the fifth year in a great city with no media pressure instead of national pressure to be a key contributor to win a championship in a local city.  He'll be back.

Plus you gotta dodge all those tornadoes.

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, ATLien_ said:

I've have to admit my first thought after the Ibaka trade was they are making room for Horford  at PF. It just makes too much sense.

Donovan is the OKC head coach and won two rings with Horford as his best player  in college. Rumors of Kevin Durant wanting to play with Horford. To a lesser extent Horford wanting us to draft Adams.

I'm sure they would have to free up some cap space, but they actually have players people want. I do think Al Horford  will take less to win a ring. Al's never struck  me as a money guy. He wants to win a ring. 

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't like how these tea leaves are reading. 

OKC, San Antonio and Golden  state front offices are tops  by far. I'm worried about them coming fo Al. I know most you aren't though because he sucks and no team should pay him :).

Let them come calling!

Let's do a SNT.

Give us Kanter and the rights to Sabonis  in trade for Horford.

It's time for us to start getting Younger.  

53 minutes ago, ATLien_ said:

I've have to admit my first thought after the Ibaka trade was they are making room for Horford  at PF. It just makes too much sense.

Donovan is the OKC head coach and won two rings with Horford as his best player  in college. Rumors of Kevin Durant wanting to play with Horford. To a lesser extent Horford wanting us to draft Adams.

I'm sure they would have to free up some cap space, but they actually have players people want. I do think Al Horford  will take less to win a ring. Al's never struck  me as a money guy. He wants to win a ring. 

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't like how these tea leaves are reading. 

OKC, San Antonio and Golden  state front offices are tops  by far. I'm worried about them coming fo Al. I know most you aren't though because he sucks and no team should pay him :).

I wouldn't be surprised.  OKC would definitely have to clear cap space (trade Kanter for cap space) because I can't see ATL agreeing with a sign and trade with them.

• Premium Member
Just now, BigDog90 said:

I wouldn't be surprised.  OKC would definitely have to clear cap space (trade Kanter for cap space) because I can't see ATL agreeing with a sign and trade with them.

Here's the pic...

I would do a SNT with OKC.  Horford rights to  Bembry for Kanter, Ilyasova, and the rights to Sabonis.

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Let them come calling!

Let's do a SNT.

Give us Kanter and the rights to Sabonis  in trade for Horford.

It's time for us to start getting Younger.  

HELL DURANT PLAYS IN THA ATL WITH HORFORD THAN IF HE WANTS PLAY WITH THE BOSSS!!!

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Here's the pic...

I would do a SNT with OKC.  Horford rights to  Bembry for Kanter, Ilyasova, and the rights to Sabonis.

Hawks should ask for more than that like Roberson and Steven Adams to start it off.