• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Matt Costello

frosgrim

This guy is insane, but in a good way.  Just watch the highlights and you can see he brings a special kind of energy to the game. One of the biggest things I noticed is he has ZERO regard for personal safety. That sort of just lay it all out approach is really needed on the Hawks. In terms of skills, i'm not sure he will be much more than an end of the bench guy, but if we need someone to come in and just annoy the crap out of someone, Psycho C may the perfect guy to do it.

Lol...there's a wire loose in this guy's head and I love it. He'd be great in a blowout game vs the Cavs or Warriors. Make sure he guards a Lebron or Curry or Thompson or Draymond. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I smell a trade coming.

Did the same thing with Terran Petteway and Lamar Patterson this time last year. Not a biggie, imo. Think they'll groom him to see if he can replace Hump, but Captain Obvious has said his career path seems much more likely to go Petteway's direction than Lamar's.

14 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Man yall hyping this scrub up. All he brings is energy. If he gets playing time this year, we are in trouble. 

Where's the hype?

• Premium Member

I think that this signals a trade is coming as well. However, only 50K is guaranteed and  it could just be to add some competition for Muscala during training camp. I really wasn't impressed with what I saw during the summer league but he is a big that can shoot threes and you know we love those.