• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks press conference introducing Bembry and Cordinier

Bankingitbig

Anyone else watch this? Super excited to have Bembry. Guy seems like a true, hardworking professional. During Q&A the first two questions were directed at him and it seemed like Cordinier wouldn't be included much, so he began answering the questions and included Cordinier in his response.

Also, I couldn't believe the woman from 11Alive had the nerve to ask Bembry about his brother who died ~2weeks ago...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

Was our acquitted jail bird at the press conference?  (Versus having a drink to celebrate his acquittal.)

Lol yea he was there with Wes Wilcox.

1 minute ago, sturt said:

No streaming?

It was streamed on Hawks' facebook. Believe you can watch a replay of it there. It was really short - nothing too material.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

Anyone else watch this? Super excited to have Bembry. Guy seems like a true, hardworking professional. During Q&A the first two questions were directed at him and it seemed like Cordinier wouldn't be included much, so he began answering the questions and included Cordinier in his response.

Also, I couldn't believe the woman from 11Alive had the nerve to ask Bembry about his brother who died ~2weeks ago...

Bembry's already a team first player judging by the way he responded. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mdizzle5 said:

So Cordinier is already coming over? No stashing?

summer league only.

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

It was probably too much of a reach to introduce Prince this early.

Can't until the deal is finalized July 1st.

Inappropriate question by that female reporter directed to bembry. You can tell his family didn't like it.

I'm excited to see the guys in summer league. Hopefully cordinier shows us some flashes of his potential. I went back and watched the uconn game Wilcox mentioned. Bembry is gonna be a stud. His feel for the game is impressive. 

Edited by skimaskway23