• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Meeting With Dwight

Misha Owens

1 minute ago, MrYellow said:

two rookies and Thabo, we're safe as houses.

And Millsap

And Korver

And THjr

And Patterson

And a better frontcourt rotation.

Don't forget, both Thabo and Korver get full offseasons to train and work on their skills. Something neither had last year with the injuries.

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, MrYellow said:

"If you can't improve..." you correctly wrote.

So "if you can't" means there is a Plan A. All those who wrote here see the Sap-Al-H as the plan A.

It's different.

I think the team's Plan A for SF is their two draft picks along with Thabo.

• Premium Member

Not exactly sure what the Hawks are doing, but if they could add a motivated Howard to a front court with Millsap, Horford and Humphries and it doesn't stop them from making other improvements to the roster, why wouldn't they do it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

Not exactly sure what the Hawks are doing, but if they could add a motivated Howard to a front court with Millsap, Horford and Humphries and it doesn't stop them from making other improvements to the roster, why wouldn't they do it?

Don't know...I have a feeling this is going to end bad though 

Now that there are some rumblings he may really sign here who fits best with him, Al or Millsap. For me it's Millsap but he has the best trade value on the team so...

Dennis

???

Korver

Al

Dwight

Just wondering what type of swingman Sap could net us. I like the lineup, love it depending on a potential trade.

50 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

And Millsap

And Korver

And THjr

And Patterson

And a better frontcourt rotation.

Don't forget, both Thabo and Korver get full offseasons to train and work on their skills. Something neither had last year with the injuries.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of a big front court and the players we currently have at 2/3, but it wouldn't be my Plan A.

46 minutes ago, MrYellow said:

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of a big front court and the players we currently have at 2/3, but it wouldn't be my Plan A.

What is your plan A - I might  have missed it?

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I think the team's Plan A for SF is their two draft picks along with Thabo.

I don't like any plan trading Sap unless Al is gone and everyone needs to be traded. 

Thabo, Mike Scott and picks for a starting level SF. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I don't like any plan trading Sap unless Al is gone and everyone needs to be traded. 

I have an idea.. Why not just give this Prince kid a shot before throwing him on a trash heap? Bud likes something in the guy and I am more inclined to trust coach Bud then insiders on this board

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IheartFerry said:

I have an idea.. Why not just give this Prince kid a shot before throwing him on a trash heap? Bud likes something in the guy and I am more inclined to trust coach Bud then insiders on this board

He's a rookie in a complex system is one. He is not all that good right now. Even Wes said they were mid rotation guys at that range. That's not gonna keep Horford and it's not going to keep Sap next year. We need to go all in. A part of me is like @Hotlanta1981, I am glad Horford told those two idiots Bud and Wilcox to improve the overall talent level of the team.

I am tired of never being talented enough in this system. It was fine when we had the talent but not the system or coaches but now we do and we don't have anywhere near the talent. Bud needs to use all of his assets to make some good trades. We need more good talent. You literally traded a talented player for a f***ing rotation rookie player. You think Al is going to be impressed by that shit. Dumbass Bud. Not Buddy Hield but you reached on a rookie.

Edited by NBASupes

Just now, NBASupes said:

He's a rookie in a complex system is one. He is not all that good right now. Even Wes said they were mid rotation guys at that range. That's not gonna keep Horford and it's not going to keep Sap next year. We need to go all in. A part of me is like @Hotlanta81, I am glad Horford told those two idiots Bud and Wilcox to improve the overall talent level of the team. I am tired of never being talented enough in this system. It was fine when we had the talent but not the system or coaches but now we do and we don't have anywhere near the talent. Bud needs to use all of his assets to make some good trades. We need more good talent. You literally traded a talented player for a f***ing rotation player. You think Al is going to be impressed by that shit. Dumbass Bud.

And you know this how? How do you know that Prince is just a rotation player? Also what good does it do for a talented player to have "talents" when he just closes himself up in a damn shell when the time comes to use them?

Stop being such a pessimist and look at things for what they are for a change. Things are not going like Supes wants them to go so you insult our coach and whine. Teague was not leading us anywhere bro and that's just the facts of the situation

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trading picks when we are on the brink of sucking due to age, would ruin this franchise Nets style.

Edited by RWF

1 minute ago, IheartFerry said:

And you know this how? How do you know that Prince is just a rotation player? Also what good does it do for a talented player to have "talents" when he just closes himself up in a damn shell when the time comes to use them?

Stop being such a pessimist and look at things for what they are for a change. Things are not going like Supes wants them to go so you insult our coach and whine. Teague was not leading us anywhere bro and that's just the facts of the situation

Because he's not that talented. He's just your general rookie SF. Nothing I've seen from him looks like he's anywhere near ready to start for any team in the NBA right now. If he even gets into the rotation, it would be a nice surprise. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

Because he's not that talented. He's just your general rookie SF. Nothing I've seen from him looks like he's anywhere near ready to start for any team in the NBA right now. If he even gets into the rotation, it would be a nice surprise. 

So you put your scouting skills above coach Bud? Oh and here is a gem for you bro , people said Larry Bird was not that talented.. Was Steph Curry projected to be an MVP talent coming out the draft? What can you tell me about Kwahi and his talents or even DMC for that matter. Give me a break dude

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IheartFerry said:

So you put your scouting skills above coach Bud? Oh and here is a gem for you bro , people said Larry Bird was not that talented.. Was Steph Curry projected to be an MVP talent coming out the draft? What can you tell me about Kwahi and his talents or even DMC for that matter. Give me a break dude

Bud didn't draft him to start this year.

Edited by NBASupes

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Bud didn't draft him to start this year.

Maybe not Supes but you know the answer to that just as much as I do. He may have drafted him to start this year. You have no clue what is going on in Buds head bro and neither do I. He could slide base to the two and start Prince , or Prince could be in the rotation off the bench. Hell he could play D-league all year. I do not know and neither do you