• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THE NBA FREE AGENCY THREAD

2 hours ago, RWF said:
3 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

I don't know how I would feel if Al chose another team's 4-year 4.5% raise/yr max over our 4-year 7.5% raise/yr max...

Give me the situation of Minny, NO, even Philly at this point, instead of a very possible line-up of Dennis/Korver/Prince/Millsap/Splitter.

Those 3 teams have something to believe in. We have a year until we either max a 32 year old Millsap or watch him leave too.

I would call him a no good @$%#!

Everybody is tripping over nothing. Al talked about wanting to be with a contender...why in the world would he go to Boston then? We can offer more money, we're the better team, we can finally allow him to not have to play center like he's always wanted now with Howard being very probable. Are y'all just complaining for the hell of it bc until something actually happens it's pointless 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Mike Conley...   153 Million Dollars??!!??!!!!!!!   Teague, Schröder  has to be thinking about a big Pay Day.

1 minute ago, jy23 said:

Everybody is tripping over nothing. Al talked about wanting to be with a contender...why in the world would he go to Boston then? We can offer more money, we're the better team, we can finally allow him to not have to play center like he's always wanted now with Howard being very probable. Are y'all just complaining for the hell of it bc until something actually happens it's pointless 

Boston's plan starts with Al and continues with getting Durant. 

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Mike Conley...   153 Million Dollars??!!??!!!!!!!   Teague, Schröder  has to be thinking about a big Pay Day.

Boston's plan starts with Al and continues with getting Durant. 

Durant is not leaving OKC to play with Al and IT when OKC just nearly took out Golden State. He would be an idiot to go to Boston.

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Durant is not leaving OKC to play with Al and IT when OKC just nearly took out Golden State. He would be an idiot to go to Boston.

This^^^^

KD is not leaving OKC

Turner said Ainge did not give a sense of where the Celtics stood in the Durant sweepstakes, but he said that Ainge “seemed confident with Horford.” Multiple reports said the Celtics were scheduled to meet with Horford Friday.

Turner said he worked out with Kyle Korver — Horford’s Atlanta teammate — in Santa Barbara, Calif., on Thursday. Korver told Turner that Horford was ultimately going to re-sign with the Hawks. But then on Friday, Turner said, Horford sent Korver a text message asking him to call him, and Turner had a sense that something might have shifted.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/celtics/2016/07/01/evan-turner-leaves-celtics-for-trail-blazers/J4GTZkFeeu3uiqQzoJ714M/story.html

Lol if that isn't the biggest piece of crap report I've ever heard 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Turner said he worked out with Kyle Korver — Horford’s Atlanta teammate — in Santa Barbara, Calif., on Thursday. Korver told Turner that Horford was ultimately going to re-sign with the Hawks. But then on Friday, Turner said, Horford sent Korver a text message asking him to call him, and Turner had a sense that something might have shifted.

It's good to know that Korver is getting into game shape.    One thing.. Am I to believe that Turner ran back like a little bitch and told Horford what Korver said?

Bitchazzness.

1 hour ago, MrYellow said:

5Y max for Conley offered by Memphis.

Biggest contract ever?

Yep, 30.6 mil Per season  whoa.
Bet that is what Teague will be looking for next year.

Edited by pimp