• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Most Hated Hawk - Voting Time

AHF

Most Hated Former Hawk - Bring it!  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Totally agree with you.  Interestingly, you voted Babs #1 and so you could say  you are the sole reason that he finished higher than Belkin since if you hadn't vote him #1, he would not have finished above either Belkin or MGJr.

Oh shoot I did? I must have been thought Nique and saw red

If we're talking just strictly Hawks players, I'd say Speedy.  Dude got a nice contract to just be injured and didn't give us squat when he was healthy except maybe a little bit of defense.

The hate I have had previously for the front office is too much and spread around to a lot of folks.

Just can't get rid of the memory of losing Nique for Danny Manning when we were really good and then he walks away the next year. So we lost Nique for less than half a season of Manning. Guess that splits it between Manning and Babcock for me.

24 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

LOL @ Gearon standing atop the top TWO spots on the podium.

~lw3

Crap always rolls downhill to start with. Us fans blame players, then coaches, then ultimately the blame falls on the real culprits for a teams mediocrity, the owners and management!

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, gsuteke said:

No mention of Danny Ferry????   You do know he is by far the worst thing that has ever happened to the Hawks according to the local race baiters right?

We had a whole nomination thread.  No push for Ferry among the fans of the team.  Surprise.

• Like 1